Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2012, 01:40 AM   #21
wyoming butterfly
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I got a v cut lace one with underwire from Target. It has a mesh back. Super comfy.

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #22
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need some new bras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyblackdot View Post
Be sure to post a review here!!! Can't wait to hear which ones you like!
Okay, the Medela one came today and I LOVE it! I could only try it on for a second before DH and I had to leave for an appointment, but it's a great balance of comfort and support. After I put my other bra on (one of my old nursing ones) I thought, "ew, these poke and scratch, how did I ever like them?" lol. I'm going to wear it to church tonight so I'll be back to let you all know how it holds up after some actual wearing time instead of just trying it on for a couple of minutes.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #23
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

After church, I still like that bra. It's super comfy. The cups are very slightly stretchy, so it would allow for engorgement variation, but not so stretchy that they feel unsupportive.

Beforehand, while I was making dinner, DH was behind me and then, um, was feeling his way around to the front, let's say. He could tell that the girls were supported, too, b/c he touched my belly and then my boob and was all, "Hey, there's space in here!" I told him, "Yeah, it's amazing what happens when you wear a properly-fitting bra." Then later tonight, he asked me how my belly felt, and I said it felt fine. Then he elaborated, "How does your belly feel without all that extra weight sitting on it?" He's such a goober.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #24
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Okay, so my Hotmilk bras came today... all 34E, but a couple of them are way too big in both the band and the cup, and the other one fits fine?
Old 10-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #25
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96
Okay, so my Hotmilk bras came today... all 34E, but a couple of them are way too big in both the band and the cup, and the other one fits fine?
Hm :/

I'm going to open a bra store here that specializes in large size nursing bras! I spent so much time and money buying bras online that ended up never fitting. Ugh!
Old 10-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #26
delicatefade
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

May I suggest shopping at http://breakoutbras.com ? They have all the top name brands but their prices are good and they offer free shipping. I buy all my bras there. They also have good descriptions of the fit and support of each bra on their site. And customer reviews. I'm sure you could find something nice there.

And I honestly don't know how some of you go braless! I'm a 30FF and there is NO way I would ever. My nipples are far too sensitive, and I hate having my boobs lay on me, lol. Plus, I don't think it looks very nice on me. I much prefer wearing a good supportive bra.

Holland Grace is here! (14/4/2013)
delicatefade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:16 PM   #27
dolphingirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I can't imagine going braless while nursing either, because I leak like crazy out the other side! I go braless at night and can soak a prefold overnight just from leakage out the other side. I'm one of those people that pretty much leaks the entire time I'm nursing, even when the baby is a toddler.
Plus, I need a bra and nursing pads to prevent major nipple show.
dolphingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #28
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl
I can't imagine going braless while nursing either, because I leak like crazy out the other side! I go braless at night and can soak a prefold overnight just from leakage out the other side. I'm one of those people that pretty much leaks the entire time I'm nursing, even when the baby is a toddler.
Plus, I need a bra and nursing pads to prevent major nipple show.
This!!!
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #29
jessicanashville
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am a 34E right now with NO milk and 20 more weeks to go. I have been trying to find bras that I can wear nursing since I know it will be no easy feat. My fav so far is one from La Leche league...I had normally used Olga, Bravado and Melinda G when I was smaller. I also bought a BEAUTIFUL Elle MacPherson 34E it is comfy and so pretty but I won't use it everyday. I leak super bad so I got a Bravado soft stretchy drop down cup one in M+ for around the house and sleeping. It is awesome but I don't like going out in it. Let me know what you find...it is next to impossible to find a good bra in this size and for sure one that isn't like $70. I am guessing I will be a 34G when I have milk

Last edited by jessicanashville; 11-18-2012 at 05:13 PM.
jessicanashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #30
Fither
Registered Users
seller
seller

The Elle McPhereson maternelle are so amazing they are almost all I wear. And for sleep bras, Majamas for sure!
Fither is offline   Reply With Quote