Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 08:31 AM   #81
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Lol!!
I think my body likes the extra fat. I never eat enough fat for my body. I did have a couple crab rangoons, too last night and chicken fingers. I am so having left overs tonight. I know I will see a rise tomorrow, but I refuse to waste food and money. Maybe I will wake up with more milk...LOL!! If it goes all to my boobs then I can live with that.

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #82
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

I think my body likes the extra fat. I never eat enough fat for my body. I did have a couple crab rangoons, too last night and chicken fingers. I am so having left overs tonight. I know I will see a rise tomorrow, but I refuse to waste food and money. Maybe I will wake up with more milk...LOL!! If it goes all to my boobs then I can live with that.
Lol agreed

I had deviled eggs for lunch yumm!!! Downside I'm out of eggs
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #83
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Lol agreed

I had deviled eggs for lunch yumm!!! Downside I'm out of eggs
Yup, we had eggs and are now out too. My 3 yr old asks for chicken eggs each day now. LOL
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #84
mebl0901's Avatar
mebl0901
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,003
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

I've been using MFP app and it helps me for half the day. Plugging in breakfast, lunch, and snacks are fairly easy. When it comes to supper, I get frustrated. How do you put homemade veg beef soup in? Homemade spaghetti? Homemade pot roast? Etc, etc, etc. It totally throws me off. Good thing is between watching what I eat and running, I'm usually left with 800-1000 calories for supper so I just tell myself SURELY I don't come near that or go over...right?? Eek. What do all your MFP users do when something is a homemade recipe and not a simple food or store bought?

Oh and despite the fact that it sounds like I'm consuming barely any calories...I AM! And I'm not losing weight either. There is a daily fluctuation between 145 and 150.
__________________
Proud mama of 9/07 and 11/10

Last edited by mebl0901; 10-04-2012 at 09:50 AM.
mebl0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:55 AM   #85
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebl0901
I've been using MFP app and it helps me for half the day. Plugging in breakfast, lunch, and snacks are fairly easy. When it comes to supper, I get frustrated. How do you put homemade veg beef soup in? Homemade spaghetti? Homemade pot roast? Etc, etc, etc. It totally throws me off. Good thing is between watching what I eat and running, I'm usually left with 800-1000 calories for supper so I just tell myself SURELY I don't come near that or go over...right?? Eek. What do all your MFP users do when something is a homemade recipe and not a simple food or store bought?

Oh and despite the fact that it sounds like I'm consuming barely any calories...I AM! And I'm not losing weight either. There is a daily fluctuation between 145 and 150.
If you click on the add buttons pick any section. On the tabs you'll see a button for recipes. Click add recipe it will let you add the ingredients and how many servings it makes.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.

Last edited by Mac & Cheeses mom; 10-04-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:33 AM   #86
waterisntsomething's Avatar
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,618
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
I think my body likes the extra fat. I never eat enough fat for my body. I did have a couple crab rangoons, too last night and chicken fingers. I am so having left overs tonight. I know I will see a rise tomorrow, but I refuse to waste food and money. Maybe I will wake up with more milk...LOL!! If it goes all to my boobs then I can live with that.
mmm I love crab rangoons!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Lol agreed

I had deviled eggs for lunch yumm!!! Downside I'm out of eggs
I wish i was close to you. I'd give you some..my fridge is overflowing!!
__________________
Hilary, loving Charles, mama to Charlie 1-21-12 on the way in December!
Sweet Bunny Upcycled woolies available on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetbunnywool
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #87
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
mmm I love crab rangoons!!



I wish i was close to you. I'd give you some..my fridge is overflowing!!
Me too, they are my favorite! I forgot you have chickens. My son loves the chickens. Our friend we used to be neighbors with had them. The boys went down every day to see them. We even chicken sitted when they went on vacation.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #88
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething

mmm I love crab rangoons!!

I wish i was close to you. I'd give you some..my fridge is overflowing!!
I love some crab ragoons....... Now I want Chinese food.

I would live eggs!!! We go to a farm here were we get out raw milk and they have eggs from a neighboring farm.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #89
waterisntsomething's Avatar
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,618
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Me too, they are my favorite! I forgot you have chickens. My son loves the chickens. Our friend we used to be neighbors with had them. The boys went down every day to see them. We even chicken sitted when they went on vacation.
They are so fun! If you are allowed where you live you should get a couple! They have so much personality. We have some new chicken right now and there is this one that is so friendly. She run right up to me every time I walk out side.
__________________
Hilary, loving Charles, mama to Charlie 1-21-12 on the way in December!
Sweet Bunny Upcycled woolies available on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetbunnywool
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #90
mebl0901's Avatar
mebl0901
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,003
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
If you click on the add buttons pick any section. On the tabs you'll see a button for recipes. Click add recipe it will let you add the ingredients and how many servings it makes.
Yay! Thank you!!

We are down to just one chicken. We started with 4 but have dwindled to just one. We don't tend to eat tons of eggs (even though we should!) so that's really enough for us. I wish we could enjoy chicken personalities but we have to keep her locked up in her coop/run because of our dogs and because before we had an outside dog, the dang chickens stayed up on our back deck and pooped *everywhere* and laid eggs on the freakin' furniture!
__________________
Proud mama of 9/07 and 11/10

Last edited by mebl0901; 10-04-2012 at 12:33 PM.
mebl0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.