Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #621
stevensmom's Avatar
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: a little place called Home
Posts: 50,113
My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

you're going to need puppy chow...dont know how that relates to tangled tho

Advertisement

__________________
Erica , wife to Ben, momma to Steven11.06 Emily9.10 Matthew 8.13
Forever in my heart, always on my mind (3.09, 5.09, 12.11)
"Life's too short to buy green bananas"
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #622
Dayzee1081's Avatar
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,307
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom
awesome Katie!
Did u get my text earlier? Also I wanted to ask none of my avatars are showing up anybody else having this problem?
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #623
stevensmom's Avatar
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: a little place called Home
Posts: 50,113
My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

I'll check...my phone was on vibrate from talking with Fi last night, and it was in the diaper bag during playpark
__________________
Erica , wife to Ben, momma to Steven11.06 Emily9.10 Matthew 8.13
Forever in my heart, always on my mind (3.09, 5.09, 12.11)
"Life's too short to buy green bananas"
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #624
JeDeeLenae's Avatar
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vegas
Posts: 22,118
My Mood:
Anybody want these coupons?



Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
~Cassie~ Single Mom to Jordan 9/04 and Jaxon 6/06 and Kelli 10/08 and 1/11 and Jevin 12/11
Check out my gallery! PM me for YYMN and other knitting needs.


Last edited by JeDeeLenae; 10-04-2012 at 01:26 PM.
JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #625
Dayzee1081's Avatar
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,307
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom
I'll check...my phone was on vibrate from talking with Fi last night, and it was in the diaper bag during playpark
It wasn't really important I just wanted to see if you had gotten it :-)
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #626
danigrace05's Avatar
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vance, Alabama
Posts: 6,664
My Mood:
I iz tired.
I've cleaned my house from top to bottom and purged a lot of stuff. Mainly photos and photo albums from the idiot years. Found all kinds of notes from HS that were fun to read. Now I'm sitting outside sweating, about to go in and cool off. Now that you're filled in with the mundane facts of my day, you may proceed with your day, lol.
__________________
~Danielle~ Wife to Christian Mom to Luke 7 Years Old and Malorie Elise 5 Years Old and Twin Girls Harper & Everleigh born August '13 after a tubal reversal and ectopic pregnacy/tube removal
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #627
stevensmom's Avatar
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: a little place called Home
Posts: 50,113
My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

don't you just love reading through old letters I have a few that I wrote Benj in highschool and some that he wrote me. Oh the joys of letter writing years
__________________
Erica , wife to Ben, momma to Steven11.06 Emily9.10 Matthew 8.13
Forever in my heart, always on my mind (3.09, 5.09, 12.11)
"Life's too short to buy green bananas"
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #628
msuk2girl's Avatar
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Matthews, NC
Posts: 5,792
My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
I iz tired.
I've cleaned my house from top to bottom and purged a lot of stuff. Mainly photos and photo albums from the idiot years. Found all kinds of notes from HS that were fun to read. Now I'm sitting outside sweating, about to go in and cool off. Now that you're filled in with the mundane facts of my day, you may proceed with your day, lol.
I hope those are all gone. I don't want to read them, let alone have any of my family find them

Facebook was already around by the time Nick and I met. Plus we were in different states. Letters didn't happen, lol.

Anyone have suggestions for a meat type thing? I'm gonna have 11 hungry adults... Wow that's just ridiculous. Who invited these people?

Oh wait...
__________________
Shannon wife to my nerdy hubs, mom to My binary baby 10/10/10
msuk2girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #629
danigrace05's Avatar
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vance, Alabama
Posts: 6,664
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom
don't you just love reading through old letters I have a few that I wrote Benj in highschool and some that he wrote me. Oh the joys of letter writing years
I wish they would've been to/from someone else so that I wouldn't have felt weird keeping them.
__________________
~Danielle~ Wife to Christian Mom to Luke 7 Years Old and Malorie Elise 5 Years Old and Twin Girls Harper & Everleigh born August '13 after a tubal reversal and ectopic pregnacy/tube removal
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #630
danigrace05's Avatar
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vance, Alabama
Posts: 6,664
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl

I hope those are all gone. I don't want to read them, let alone have any of my family find them

Facebook was already around by the time Nick and I met. Plus we were in different states. Letters didn't happen, lol.

Anyone have suggestions for a meat type thing? I'm gonna have 11 hungry adults... Wow that's just ridiculous. Who invited these people?

Oh wait...
Slider burgers or chx sliders?
__________________
~Danielle~ Wife to Christian Mom to Luke 7 Years Old and Malorie Elise 5 Years Old and Twin Girls Harper & Everleigh born August '13 after a tubal reversal and ectopic pregnacy/tube removal
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.