Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #21
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: targets biodegradable pristine clean detergent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMama13 View Post
I'm not sure, but that's what we used and I started having the same trouble. We switched to Tide pods, but I'm wanting to give this a try now too. I never thought is be so disappointed in Tide...
I've been on such a Tide rollar coaster with this baby. I rotated between tide free and Dreft with my first DD for the bulk of her diapering days and really had few issues.. However with this one its been one issue after another no so much diaper not getting cleaned but just something that doesn't quite work..

Tide free- less irritation MASSIVE sudding
Tide regular liquid (or various scents) cleans great irritates baby if not well rinsed suds a lot
TIde powder- clean great irritates baby suds a lot
Tide pods- best rinsing of the family, strong scents and not as good on stains... alos seemed to leave a kinda residue on the diapers maybe from the outter pod part? We noticed the same thing with the Dropps.

Still tide overall cleaned better than the other detergents, I did briefly go back to dreft and her rashes cleared but the suds were MASSIVE.. I reduced detergent and for a while had success but soon enough I needed to up it back again and the sud issue returned..

It is sooooooo much less stressfull finding a CLEAN rinsing detergent that actually cleans.

so far has also worked great on Chocolate milk stains on my DD favorite very white dress grass stains on DH jeans, greasy peanutbutter and jelly stains from sticky fingers takes care of my DHs stinky smelling socks and T shirts he uses for hiking. And cleaned blood from some sheets *nose bleed* I do spray N wash treat our regular wash clothes if I'm aware of the stain but plenty goes unnoticed and so far its getting it.

Deanna

Advertisement

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #22
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZmommy View Post
So I'm thrilled to find something at least a bit greener dye free scent free no brightners and still with enzymes.
sounds like a diamond in the rough!! I'll be checking it out for our clothes
RockinLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #23
yogamama28
Registered Users
seller

Just put away my first load of diapers using this. I got the lavender scent and it smells great. I cannot believe how white and soft the fleece in my pockets are. They seem super clean. I'm hoping it keeps working this well!

My question... It says to fill the measuring cup lid to the "2" line... I don't see any lines! Someone know what line they are talking about???
yogamama28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #24
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogamama28 View Post
Just put away my first load of diapers using this. I got the lavender scent and it smells great. I cannot believe how white and soft the fleece in my pockets are. They seem super clean. I'm hoping it keeps working this well!

My question... It says to fill the measuring cup lid to the "2" line... I don't see any lines! Someone know what line they are talking about???
It took me a bit to see the lines too but look on the outside of the cap ince you see the labels they are pretty easy to find again..

1 line is about 1 inch from the bottom
2 line about 2 inches from bottom (jabout 1/2 inch under under where the screw part of the cap is)
3 line right at the "cap fill" right where the screw on part is
4 line about 1/2 inch above the 3 line
5 line 1/2 inch above that

Ive been doing it to the 2 line which I marked with a sharpie

Oh and sooo great to hear it is working so far

Deanna

Last edited by AZmommy; 10-04-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:07 PM   #25
MrsD
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I tried looking for this today. 2 different Targets & I couldn't find it. Wasn't even an empty spot for it.
SAHM to Xander (8/1/12) & expecting #2 in February!
MrsD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #26
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have a feeling I won't find it here either. I don't live in a very green area.

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #27
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly dolly View Post
I have a feeling I won't find it here either. I don't live in a very green area.
This town is as far from green as one can get... So I was really suprised to see another option. It isn't even on their website yet so maybe keep looking I hope they bring it to your town though.

Old 10-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #28
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Definitely picking some up! Thanks for the recommendation Deanna! I hope it works as well for us!

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #29
MrsD
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZmommy

This town is as far from green as one can get... So I was really suprised to see another option. It isn't even on their website yet so maybe keep looking I hope they bring it to your town though.
I picked up some of the reg f&c......I'm on my 4th full cycle (3rd w/just rinse) & still have tons of suds

Sent from my DROIDX that thinks it's smarter than me using DS Forum. Please excuse any typos!
SAHM to Xander (8/1/12) & expecting #2 in February!
MrsD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #30
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
I picked up some of the reg f&c......I'm on my 4th full cycle (3rd w/just rinse) & still have tons of suds

Sent from my DROIDX that thinks it's smarter than me using DS Forum. Please excuse any typos!
Yea sadly that was my experience with their regular FnC as well formula as well. It was also jsut okay with cleaning. Boo mama I'm sorry.

Deanna