Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #211
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
Ok, well, here I am at 4DPO already trying to read into every little symptom I'm experiencing...
this is going to be a looooooong 2 weeks
Amen, sister! I'm not usually too bad, but this 2ww is killing me! I am...5dpo, I guess, & am imagining symptoms, but can't test until the trigger shot is out. For me, it takes about 9 days...and I resent DP, for whom it only took, like, 4 days

Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #212
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Amen, sister! I'm not usually too bad, but this 2ww is killing me! I am...5dpo, I guess, & am imagining symptoms, but can't test until the trigger shot is out. For me, it takes about 9 days...and I resent DP, for whom it only took, like, 4 days
LORD!!!!! How are you going to be able to wait soooo long without testing???
I've been telling myself that I won't test until 10DPO, but this was me yesterday staring at my wondfos

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:18 PM   #213
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
LORD!!!!! How are you going to be able to wait soooo long without testing???
I've been telling myself that I won't test until 10DPO, but this was me yesterday staring at my wondfos
I don't have any tests I have a limit as to how many tries we get to TTC (um, 1 more IUI & maybe one IVF cycle, but we haven't decided anything about that yet), so I didn't order 10,000 sticks in the co-op. I'll go out & buy some cheapies, maybe this weekend. I can do the WM $0.88 tests, DS, etc. I have most major & especially discount retailers around.

What are the cheapie hpts you ladies swear by?

And I keep myself from testing b/c I got a false positive on 9dpo & a bfn on 10 dpo...so now I wait until day 10 or 11. And I'm not usually all crazy preoccupied w/ ttc. This cycle is different, though. Every day I count dpo (usually after stabby pelvic pain, which I had w/ my mc), then deflate when I realize I'm nowhere near testing range yet

ETA: I realized that stabby pain came out wrong...I did have stabby pain during the brief pg that ended w/ mc. They are unrelated. I believe the stabby pain was some weird early round ligament thing or something.

Last edited by carriek38; 10-04-2012 at 02:21 PM.
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #214
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
I don't have any tests I have a limit as to how many tries we get to TTC (um, 1 more IUI & maybe one IVF cycle, but we haven't decided anything about that yet), so I didn't order 10,000 sticks in the co-op. I'll go out & buy some cheapies, maybe this weekend. I can do the WM $0.88 tests, DS, etc. I have most major & especially discount retailers around.

What are the cheapie hpts you ladies swear by?

And I keep myself from testing b/c I got a false positive on 9dpo & a bfn on 10 dpo...so now I wait until day 10 or 11. And I'm not usually all crazy preoccupied w/ ttc. This cycle is different, though. Every day I count dpo (usually after stabby pelvic pain, which I had w/ my mc), then deflate when I realize I'm nowhere near testing range yet

ETA: I realized that stabby pain came out wrong...I did have stabby pain during the brief pg that ended w/ mc. They are unrelated. I believe the stabby pain was some weird early round ligament thing or something.
I think the most popular cheapie hpts around here are wondfo, WM, and DS...

I also experienced that stabby pain with my first pregnancy, my OB said it was perfectly normal unless there was blood present, with my second pregnancy (my missed miscarriage) I had no pain at all, I didn't even know the baby had died until I started bleeding.

Anyway, I'm trying to keep myself from testing early, because I ALSO had a false pos last month, but darn this is hard!!!!

Old 10-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #215
Kap7270
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by txmommytobe View Post
Hi everyone if you don't mind please say a prayer. I had an hcg check and ultrasound because I have been having some pain. They could not see anything on ultrasound but their is fluid in my right ovary/tube. So I have to wait until Friday and then go back for a repeat hcg and ultrasound but at this point they are not ruling out ectopic pregnancy

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Sending prayers your way!
Kap7270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #216
Kap7270
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymom View Post

When should I go in for progesterone check? Day 21 or wait until Monday since that will be 7 dpo.
I would definitely wait until 7 dpo (just be sure to mention that you did that when you talk to your doctor next). If you check now, you won't get an accurate reflection of you mid-luteal phase progesterone level which is what the doctor should be interested in.
Kap7270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #217
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Beta at16dpo 384! Progesterone was 49!
Stick Bean Stick!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #218
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Beta at16dpo 384! Progesterone was 49!
Stick Bean Stick!

Old 10-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #219
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38

Crossing my fingers! Hopefully time goes quick!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #220
happymom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap7270

I would definitely wait until 7 dpo (just be sure to mention that you did that when you talk to your doctor next). If you check now, you won't get an accurate reflection of you mid-luteal phase progesterone level which is what the doctor should be interested in.
See that is what I want to do. But last time I O day 22 and told him on day 21 that I hadn't O yet. He said it didn't matter because it's a problem if I wasn't ovulating by day 14/15. He's checking for O I guess. He asked how I knew I O after my last cd 21 test. Said i used opk and temps. He said temps were worthless because it only tells u after and even then no guarantee. He doesn't like opk either. Guess he didn't believe me. Think I'm
Gonna play dumb and say I got my days mixed up and had to wait till Monday. Then he knows it was later and I feel it will be a more accurate test.
happymom is offline   Reply With Quote