Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
2 Blueberry OS, med & large pockets

Both Blueberry dipes-SOLDI am selling 2 Blueberry one size diapers. One blue, one green. These are a bit picked(maybe from velcro)on the outside,or they are pilling a bit. The green one more than the blue one. The velcro is curling along the waist, and the tabs need to be cleaned out. But it is still functional. ( My son is just pulling off all velcro, so we are doing snaps) The inside in pilly, but is functional. And the elastic is still great! I am asking $3 each or $5 for both.SOLD!!

Next is a medium frog pocket. It has great elastic and velcro, and a snap to hold the pocket closed. It unfortunately needs a cover though. I bought it at a local consignment shop. I would like $2

And last is a Large Baseball pocket. It looks great on the inside, and out. Elastic is good, but the velcro needs cleaning out. I just don't have time. The pocket opens in the front, and has a velcro closure. It unfortunately doesnt hold really well. I just added an extra liner inside for better absorbancy. But I would not recommend wearing pants over without a cover. It gets wet around the leg area. But it is super cute on! Asking $3

We are smoke free, and pet free! Paypal or trade. Shipping will be $2. Thanks mamas!
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!

Last edited by mhschool6; 10-09-2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: reduced prices/SOLD
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote