Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #91
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebl0901

Yay! Thank you!!

We are down to just one chicken. We started with 4 but have dwindled to just one. We don't tend to eat tons of eggs (even though we should!) so that's really enough for us. I wish we could enjoy chicken personalities but we have to keep her locked up in her coop/run because of our dogs and because before we had an outside dog, the dang chickens stayed up on our back deck and pooped *everywhere* and laid eggs on the freakin' furniture!
My daughter loves chickens. My mother had them when we visited her. If we could have them here we sure would. I love eggs.

Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 03:02 PM   #92
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

I would love chickens. My landlord would lose his mind....LOL!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:22 PM   #93
sahmofthree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We have 21 chickens here, only 1 of which is currently laying but the others should be starting up soon and then we'll have eggs coming out our ears! With a family of 6 though (and me who snacks on 2-3 a day) we currently go through 5-6 dozen a week! So we will have some extra once all our chickens are laying but we've already had quite a few people asking if we'd be willing to sell some so I don't think it'll be a problem to get rid of the extra.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #94
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmofthree
We have 21 chickens here, only 1 of which is currently laying but the others should be starting up soon and then we'll have eggs coming out our ears! With a family of 6 though (and me who snacks on 2-3 a day) we currently go through 5-6 dozen a week! So we will have some extra once all our chickens are laying but we've already had quite a few people asking if we'd be willing to sell some so I don't think it'll be a problem to get rid of the extra.
Nice!

How have you been?
Old 10-04-2012, 04:52 PM   #95
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmofthree View Post
How are you? 21 chickens, that is a lot of eggs when they start laying.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #96
sahmofthree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sigh. Don't ask. Not well, I've completely lost all my motivation and can't seem to keep hold of it for more than a couple hours in the morning!! I was on such a great routine before, and for some reason I just can't get back in it. I know it simply comes down to motivation and mind over matter, but I just keep talking myself out of it.

You ladies are doing great though!!! Giving in for even a meal is just not worth it, one meal turns into two, two turns into three, and now it's been a good couple weeks that I've been eating crap again.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:14 PM   #97
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Sigh. Don't ask. Not well, I've completely lost all my motivation and can't seem to keep hold of it for more than a couple hours in the morning!! I was on such a great routine before, and for some reason I just can't get back in it. I know it simply comes down to motivation and mind over matter, but I just keep talking myself out of it.

You ladies are doing great though!!! Giving in for even a meal is just not worth it, one meal turns into two, two turns into three, and now it's been a good couple weeks that I've been eating crap again.
Hugs. I pray things start going well for you
Old 10-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #98
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Today i half-buttes my lifting. Oh well. I did walk around our marine life park in the blazing sun. Im tired and sun burnt.

I made thia broccoli salad i love. Broccolli florets, bacon chopped (calls for 4, i used the whole pack), onion chopped, 1/2 c shredded cheddar. Dressing is 1/2c mayo, 2 tbs apple cidar vinegar, 2 tbs sugar. I subbed sugar for swet no low. I swear i ate about half of it. At least its still on my diet right?
Old 10-05-2012, 04:51 AM   #99
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

You'll find it again with time. Weight loss takes lots of patience. It's not something done over night. Give yourself time to heal.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:12 AM   #100
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Mac & Cheeses mom:

Old) starting:244, goal:140, current:238.8 -5.2

New) starting 244, goal: 140, current: 235.2 -8.8

Yay!!!!!! :loseit: