Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2012, 06:50 AM   #711
LadybugMonkey
Registered Users
Formerly: Confused mum
seller
seller

My Mood:
Cute wreath Shannon.

It's Friday of a long weekend here. I almost finished the trim on the sweater then I just have the sleeves left. It's going to be a long night if it gets done for tomorrow.

I picked out yarn for my next project. I have 4 hours in the truck tomorrow so it should give me plenty of time to get some knitting in.

Advertisement

Old 10-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #712
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadybugMonkey View Post
Cute wreath Shannon.

It's Friday of a long weekend here. I almost finished the trim on the sweater then I just have the sleeves left. It's going to be a long night if it gets done for tomorrow.

I picked out yarn for my next project. I have 4 hours in the truck tomorrow so it should give me plenty of time to get some knitting in.
Just keep knitting, just keep knitting... You can do it! I wish I could knit while riding! I get car sick.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #713
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good morning all! I come baring pics as promised. So I started a sheepy set to stock in my store (wherever I decided that store shall be). It will be a size 6 month sweater and longies set. I may add booties or a hat. Not sure yet. Aaaaaanyway... I would like your opinion on the sweater. Should I make the sleeves solid blue or should I add the greens to them like the body of the sweater??? The longies will have dark blue waistband, light blue body into tops of legs, light green legs, and dark green trim of legs. I will then add sheep and trees to the legs of the longies. So... how to do the arms of the sweater? wdyt? Thanks so much!!!

Old 10-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #714
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

thanks sonya..I guess we have to wait until season 6 or will be season 5 part 2? I didn't realize the show was over for the season I don't wanna wait! Yes, we saw the episode you spoke of We just finished season 5 episode 8.

Cute wreath Shannon! Glad A's mom is goign to be able to give you some family time. Did you figure out the tangled cake?

Glad you have a smooth night Dani.

Hope you get some good knitting in Christine.

Katie...do any spining yet?

My night was awful. After the anesthesia wore off the pain meds seemed to give me insomnia. I'm not sure if I am going to take them anymore. I def have pain but those meds don't let me sleep. So I was unable to sleep and then uncomfortable when everything wore off. To top things off DD woke up at about 4 puking. DH gave her a phenergan suppository but she puked right through it. So she is home from school. DH has to take care of the girls today.

the worst part..it is too uncomfortable to knit
Old 10-05-2012, 08:17 AM   #715
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Good morning all! I come baring pics as promised. So I started a sheepy set to stock in my store (wherever I decided that store shall be). It will be a size 6 month sweater and longies set. I may add booties or a hat. Not sure yet. Aaaaaanyway... I would like your opinion on the sweater. Should I make the sleeves solid blue or should I add the greens to them like the body of the sweater??? The longies will have dark blue waistband, light blue body into tops of legs, light green legs, and dark green trim of legs. I will then add sheep and trees to the legs of the longies. So... how to do the arms of the sweater? wdyt? Thanks so much!!!

can you do the longies first and ask again? I am undecided. I was thinking solid blue w/different trim color at the cuffs but if the pants have lots of blue..it contrasting green might look nice? Obviously, the wrong person to ask....Not much help
Old 10-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #716
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

BTW--so cute!
Old 10-05-2012, 08:45 AM   #717
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

wow quiet night/morning

carolyn...I don't know what would look best. At first I was thinking doing the blue and then the green like the bottom. So when the arms are down it looks uniform. But then thought well maybe the all blue might be cute too

sorry not much help here either. But I do know what ever you choose it will be SUPER cute!
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:57 AM   #718
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hey Erica- do you what the difference is in the AA lap tees and the rabbit skins tees? I want to get the long sleeved.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #719
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

she's only ordering the l/s AA in infant size...so if you want something to fit Malorie then you'll need the RS.

I posted on the thread, because there was a lot of confussion and amy wasn't on to answer
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #720
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom
she's only ordering the l/s AA in infant size...so if you want something to fit Malorie then you'll need the RS.

I posted on the thread, because there was a lot of confussion and amy wasn't on to answer
Is one better quality than the other? I thought she said if there was enough she would order ls? The photos of the RS ones look cheap compared to the AA.