Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: alwayssushi
My Mood:
Toddler night dipe recommendations?

We're still not getting DD (just turned 3) to stop wetting at night...and the dipes are getting full, LOL. I've been using fuzzi bunz triple stuffed with micro and hemp. I'm looking for recommendations on good night training dipes, if there is such a thing, or some better nighttime options. TIA!

Gabi, herbalist, future traditional midwife, homeschooling Mom to Caleb Quinn , and Aivlinn Helpmeet to Jeremiah We're a natural health, home waterbirth, on-demand BFing, CDing, co-sleeping, no-vaxing, no circ-ing, baby-wearing family! EAT REAL FOOD! Support CLEAN FOOD farmers!
herbalistmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:31 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
I have a 2.5 yo she is not ready to sleep
Without a diaper. We use fitteds (bumstoppers and bububebe with two layers of inserts) and a Capri cover over. No leaks (she leaked out of sposies and refused pockets stuffed with hemp or three layers of MF it was hyper bulky on her!) She is a skinny girl, she seems really comfortable in those diapers. I can really recommend them.
firststella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #3
Registered Users
Re: Toddler night dipe recommendations?

Our bulletproof nighttime diaper is a fuzzibunz stuffed with an organic flip insert that thing holds a TON. If you have a reeeeeeaaaaallly heavy wetter you could put something else in thre.
armywife21 is offline   Reply With Quote