Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #111
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Leichliter View Post
Ok ladies....I am about to go do this--->

I was at 161 last Friday. Today it looks like I'm about 170. (Our scale is a basic-model thing with little lines and dots--rather hard to read.)
I DO.NOT.GET.IT!!!!!! I have eaten good all week! I am nursing! What the heck happened? Could it be water-weight? I haven't eaten anything unusual, except I had a protein bar yesterday. I hadn't nursed yet or (tmi) gone to the bathroom when I weighed. Is there any chance of that being it?
And last week when I was 1 lb. away from my pre-preg weight, my pants still didn't fit.
I am ready to just break down and cry.
I second the makign ure your scale is in the right spot. I have a digital one and it can be a crazy number if the ground isn't level.

I am 197.5. Not as much of a loss as I was hoping but not bad either. I had a crappy week so I tend to at for comfort. I'm taking a little break from MFP but I'm still goign to at well.

ETA: I'm noticing a huge differance in hwo I look from when we started and I'm starting to fit into my pre preg clothes This morning I have been making plastic bag yarn and when Ineed to add mroe pieces on I have been sticking the roll fo yarn under my belly fat to hold it in place. Lol! Who knew fat could be so useful. Can't wait till I can't do that anymore.

Advertisement

And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused

Last edited by waterisntsomething; 10-05-2012 at 10:16 AM.
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #112
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
Oh 146.8 this morning.
Woooo Hoooooo!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:25 AM   #113
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
I second the makign ure your scale is in the right spot. I have a digital one and it can be a crazy number if the ground isn't level.

I am 197.5. Not as much of a loss as I was hoping but not bad either. I had a crappy week so I tend to at for comfort. I'm taking a little break from MFP but I'm still goign to at well.

ETA: I'm noticing a huge differance in hwo I look from when we started and I'm starting to fit into my pre preg clothes This morning I have been making plastic bag yarn and when Ineed to add mroe pieces on I have been sticking the roll fo yarn under my belly fat to hold it in place. Lol! Who knew fat could be so useful. Can't wait till I can't do that anymore.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:41 AM   #114
BubBubsMom
Registered Users
Formerly: TaReeses
seller
seller

Okay so I meant to check weight before I ate breakfast (oatmeal) and drank liquids but oops I forgot. I checked right after eating and I am 159!! I am so happy. I will write it in red after the babe takes a nap.

I can feel my appetite getting smaller. I made a whole bunch of oatmeal with apples to share with the babe and we barely made a dent. I used to be able to eat a big serving.

I have been drinking LOTS of water. That's mostly what I drink. Unless I leave the house and go shopping then I get me a coke bad I know but if I stay away completely I'll binge and drink 3 in a day, so once or twice a week isn't too bad. But other than that it's been water and an occasionally glass of milk.

I haven't been on here much so hard to be with an 11 month old that gets into everything. He's been my motivation to eat better. I want him to grow up healthy and I want to teach him the habits of healthy eating and exercise. Especially the eating part. Now that he's been eating solids more, I can't feed him junk. I know you mamas know what I'm talking about!

One last thing, I did go work out the other day at the gym. It look every last bit of me to go, but my DH practically made me! I like working out I just don't like the creepy people staring. I went into a family room workout cause no one is ever there. Well I stepped to get a drink from the fountain and this older short guy probably close to 50 was just staring at me. So I leave and go back to the family room. So he moves and goes to the doorway and is just watching me like a creeper. I almost left and ended my workout but I told myself that he wasn't going to stop me. Eventually he left after a few minutes but it felt like an hour! Lol I always hve the older creepers hitting/ staring at me. Why can't it be some cute muscly guy? that way it can boost my self esteem!

Sorry for the novel I just wrote!
BubBubsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #115
MamaNotes
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have been reading in this thread off and on, so I guess it's time I just join ya'll

My name is Samantha, hello to everyone!

Starting: 145
Goal: 120/125
MamaNotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #116
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaReeses
Okay so I meant to check weight before I ate breakfast (oatmeal) and drank liquids but oops I forgot. I checked right after eating and I am 159!! I am so happy. I will write it in red after the babe takes a nap.

I can feel my appetite getting smaller. I made a whole bunch of oatmeal with apples to share with the babe and we barely made a dent. I used to be able to eat a big serving.

I have been drinking LOTS of water. That's mostly what I drink. Unless I leave the house and go shopping then I get me a coke bad I know but if I stay away completely I'll binge and drink 3 in a day, so once or twice a week isn't too bad. But other than that it's been water and an occasionally glass of milk.

I haven't been on here much so hard to be with an 11 month old that gets into everything. He's been my motivation to eat better. I want him to grow up healthy and I want to teach him the habits of healthy eating and exercise. Especially the eating part. Now that he's been eating solids more, I can't feed him junk. I know you mamas know what I'm talking about!

One last thing, I did go work out the other day at the gym. It look every last bit of me to go, but my DH practically made me! I like working out I just don't like the creepy people staring. I went into a family room workout cause no one is ever there. Well I stepped to get a drink from the fountain and this older short guy probably close to 50 was just staring at me. So I leave and go back to the family room. So he moves and goes to the doorway and is just watching me like a creeper. I almost left and ended my workout but I told myself that he wasn't going to stop me. Eventually he left after a few minutes but it felt like an hour! Lol I always hve the older creepers hitting/ staring at me. Why can't it be some cute muscly guy? that way it can boost my self esteem!

Sorry for the novel I just wrote!
You did great! I always have the older creepy guys too I feel your pain.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #117
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I am such a genius. I packed my running stuff and planned to cgo to my gmas so she could watch ds for a little. Come to find out i forgot a change of underwear for when im done. I have to go to walmart and the fabric store after and im not going to walk around in sweaty panties. I guess I'm skipping running for now. I'll go home and do some cardio dvd to make up for it
Old 10-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #118
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I found panties! Lol im going running
Old 10-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #119
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
I found panties! Lol im going running
Lol if I had not read the previous post this stood out at me and I was like wha!?
Old 10-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #120
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Lmao. I didnt think about that. Too funny.