Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Originally Posted by emeyer76 View Post
Sorry to be Debbie Downer over here. I'll go disappear back in my crabby hermit hideaway and check back in when I can be pleasant and not such a party pooper. Really, I was in a great mood at the start of the week, but I am totally TGIF right now so I can be done with this week!!!

(PS: if you actually read this far, thanks for listening.... I feel better getting that out!)
No worries. I think we all have felt like that from time to time. I felt like it constantly through the worst of the m/s - when I'm laying on the couch unable to care for my family, with Elli I could think "it'll all be worth it", but this time I couldn't think that.

for seeing baby, though, even if you didn't get a peek at gender!

Originally Posted by happymama1 View Post
We all have days like that...I'm totally with you on the TGIF thing....my complaint for today is that my in-laws are coming for the weekend, and I've been feeling too tired/busy to clean, but they get here tonight....so I gotta keep working away at it (even though I just want to take a nap!!!)
My FIL will be here with the moving truck tomorrow and we're going to help unload the truck But I'm not upset about having them near!
I am a bit worried cuz it looked like this just a few minutes ago outside...

It's way too early for snow, IMO!!!
Momma to R (12), Z (10), I (8), L (4), P (2) & J (Apr 14, 2015)
remembering Elliana Lucy (2.7.12)
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote