Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
where are my FLAT pros??? (getting good fit)

ok mamas, so i have been using flats a lot with stuffing, but i have once again fell in LOVE with my wool covers ))

before when i used them i did prefolds and was pretty good at getting a good fit with those,...now i have this wiggly lil crawler (well hes 9 months but HUGE!) and im having a problem keeping the poop in the flats and it is sucha pain, he doesnt poop for a few days and then he poops like 4x in 1 day lol not funny.... hes teething really bad so he doesnt really want any realy food except boobie

i dont know what the fold is called but u fold it in a square, flip it over, and then fold the middle in thirds into the 'soaker' section n wrap around babe, i usually use a snappi...

anyways ive been getting poop outa the leg part onto the wool and sometimes out of the top on the hip part...lol hes talented

are there any tricks to getting a good fit,,,ive had trouble in the past with fitteds (not coming clean) so flats are nice n easy TIA!