Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #31
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 1st

oh my goodness cindy!! wow really??? I want to see pictures!!!! I seriously am so so happy for you!!! I know Lucy's little lady is just beautiful!! So happy for you!

Advertisement

Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:03 PM   #32
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Princess
Awesome Carissa!!!

BTW, for those of my friends on here - I had my baby on Friday! :-) I still can't believe she is here after all it took to get her here!

Cindy
OMGosh! That doesn't seem possible! Congrats mama!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:45 AM   #33
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mel- How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #34
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon
Mel- How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you.
Terrified about Tuesdays u/s. I'm so scared the sac is still going to be empty or that it hasn't grown. I find myself separating myself from this pg to prepare for the worst on tuesday- I'm not looking at baby things, not thinking of being a mama to two, and I'm not even freaking out about space anymore. And last week even Zofran couldn't stop the morning sickness, and I haven't been sick at ALL with out zofran for the last four days. I'm a hot mess here.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #35
sewmany
Registered Users
seller

Can I join? I have no been trying for a year but I just had my 3rd miscarriage. We lost 2 in between my girls ages 5 & 15 months. We're starting the process of testing to figure out why this keeps happening.
http://www.facebook.com/thelittlegreenbird
sewmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #36
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll come back tomorrow and catch up on everyone. I'm so tired but I wanted to give you ladies a quick update. It looks like we are back to the waiting game again. Tonight DH had to have another steroid infusion (you know the sperm killing kind). They discovered a new lesion in his brain last week. They are trying to get it stopped and that means steroids again. He had his port installed tonight and he's already feeling better. I'm glad for him but so frustrated that this means another few months of waiting for everything to get back to "stable" again. I think we're still going to go ahead with the testing this month. AF is due tonight or tomorrow AM. So we'll see how everything works out.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #37
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewmany View Post
Can I join? I have no been trying for a year but I just had my 3rd miscarriage. We lost 2 in between my girls ages 5 & 15 months. We're starting the process of testing to figure out why this keeps happening.
Sure you can join- Please just put your info in a post and I can add you to the list. I am so sorry for your losses. I hope you have a short stay with us here, and that you get plenty of support from us while you are on your journey.

Mel- Morning sickness sounds good. I sure hope that your little one is settling in and stays put for 9 happy months.

Laurel- I am so sorry. Your poor husband. How are you both managing with everything? I'm glad to hear he feels better- I sure wish the medication didn't mess with your fertility. You are in my thoughts.

AFM: We are moving ahead this month. I am scheduled to have the FET November 2nd. Any tips or suggestions for me? Think I should do acupuncture the day of?
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #38
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Sure you can join- Please just put your info in a post and I can add you to the list. I am so sorry for your losses. I hope you have a short stay with us here, and that you get plenty of support from us while you are on your journey.

Mel- Morning sickness sounds good. I sure hope that your little one is settling in and stays put for 9 happy months.

Laurel- I am so sorry. Your poor husband. How are you both managing with everything? I'm glad to hear he feels better- I sure wish the medication didn't mess with your fertility. You are in my thoughts.

AFM: We are moving ahead this month. I am scheduled to have the FET November 2nd. Any tips or suggestions for me? Think I should do acupuncture the day of?
Reflexology worked wonders for me!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #39
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Ok mamas had my repeat beta at 732 but a doubling time of 51.57 hours.... Should I be worried the previous doubling time was 35.39 hours....
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #40
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Ok mamas had my repeat beta at 732 but a doubling time of 51.57 hours.... Should I be worried the previous doubling time was 35.39 hours....
Found this at babymed.com for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymed.com
NORMAL HCG DOUBLING TIMES

HCG Level DOUBLING TIME EXPECTED
Under 1,200 mIU/ml Between 30 and 72 Hours
1200-6000 mIU/ml Between 72 and 96 Hours
Over 6,000 mIU/ml Over 96 Hours
hCG levels rise during the first 6 to 10 weeks of pregnancy then decline slowly during the second and third trimesters.

As your pregnancy develops, the increase slows down significantly. Between 1,200 and 6,000 mIU/ml serum, the hCG usually takes about 72-96 hours to double, and above 6,000 mIU/ml, the hCG often takes over four or more days to double. It makes little sense to follow the hCG values above 6,000 mIU/ml as at this point the increase is normally slower and not related to how well the pregnancy is doing.

After two to three months the increase will slow even further and eventually hCG levels even decline before reaching a plateau for the duration of the pregnancy. Doctors will often use the quantitative blood test if they are closely monitoring the development of a pregnancy but above a level of about 6,000 mIU/ml that makes no sense because at this point a sonogram provides better information about the pregnancy.

One single hCG value does not tell you much about the viability of the pregnancy and there is a wide range of normal hCG levels in pregnancy. A normal hCG rise over several days prior to 6 weeks of the pregnancy usually indicates a viable pregnancy. In general, the best indication of a healthy pregnancy other than a normal rise of hCG is a good fetal heartbeat after 6-7 weeks.
It seems once your numbers get large, they slow down. I don't know if 730 is considered a big number, but I also know it said somewhere around 6 weeks it slows down. Your VERY close to my date, and I'm 5+4 today, so maybe it's slowing? Notice, it also said first betas can be skewed high if you get an early beta, so that could be it, too...
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 10-06-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote