Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
JulileE
Registered Users
seller

Mutt & Sandys sell-off!

I fell in love with T&T side-snapping Mutts & Motherease Sandys when my 1 1/2 yr old was younger, but after I got pregnant we went for the quick fix of BG's and FB's. Sorry - I'm not good with print names! And yes, I realize half of the pics are upside down - I get too irritated with photobucket - I edit the pics, then they revert to the original.

All are in VGUC, unless otherwise noted. I have not taken pics of the Sandys inners, but can do so upon request.

Muttaqin Baby (Mutts)

*T&T, size Meds. All purchased new by me last year.
-All but Corduroy print on VGUC. Asking $11/ea PPD OR Take all 7 for $70
SOLD Princess/castle (light green background)
SOLD Pink Owl

Corduroy - (fabric is pilly and fading - not from extra wear, just the fabric. Asking $9 PPD)
SOLD Pink Clifford
Yellow Hello Kitty

(2nd pic)
Baby Nay butterfly
Aristocats - minor pilling - super cute!

T&T, Sz L
- I was able to use as the equivalent of a sz Med diaper as well, but the Meds for a better fit - love the trimness of these diapers! Purchased new by me - VGUC $11 PPD
Pink Hello Kitty

SOLDFront Snapping Sz M
-Purchased new by me a couple mos ago. More generous sizing than the babyshapes below. Just tried on & washed. Note on pic: stitching on top part of snap in soaker looks sloppy, for lack of a better word. I pulled at the soaker and it looks to be sound with good wear in it. Otherwise like new. $11 PPD

SOLD
Babyshape Sz M (fits like smalls)
- All purchased from fsot. Show wear, but still in GUC. $7 PPD/ea or All 3 for $17
Guess How Much I Love You
Blue Hearts
Pink print

Motherease (ME) Sandys, SZ SM

Don't let the sz Sm deter you! These fit great around the waist line and have room to grow. I was using them at the same time as the Med T&T mutts, and still had use in them to go. Per the ME website, the size range for smalls is 8-20 lbs.

SOLD 11 Organic Cotton VGUC - tags are in different states of disrepair - a couple off, all faded, etc, but if you've owned motherease products you would
know this is standard. Prefer to sell as a lot - $90 PPD great price!

11 Colored Sandys VGUC-GUC because of pilling on some of diapers (see up close pic of purple diaper below - the most noticeable). But this can be shaved if you're bothered by the pilling. Prefer to sell as lot, can break up for (multiple) purchases, if you need GN/boy (ie, not pink!) $8 PPD/ea (for mult) or $75 PPD for lot
2 purple
4 pink
SOLD 3 yellow
1 green
1 orange

Last edited by JulileE; 10-14-2012 at 08:32 PM.
JulileE is offline   Reply With Quote