Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2012, 07:56 AM   #131
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

I am at the exact same weight as yesterday 153.8. I think I might be ovulating as my ovaries are sore and I feel a bit bloated. It would be the first time since DS was born and my tubal, so we will see what this bring me. I was hoping to escape AF for the whole time I nurse this time...LOL! I guess I went 3 months longer without it if this is it than with all my others, so I should be greatful.

I am liking MFP, I have to get used to eating as much as I had to yesterday. It may be harder to do today, as I have such low calorie food here. I might have to go shopping.

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #132
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I am at the exact same weight as yesterday 153.8. I think I might be ovulating as my ovaries are sore and I feel a bit bloated. It would be the first time since DS was born and my tubal, so we will see what this bring me. I was hoping to escape AF for the whole time I nurse this time...LOL! I guess I went 3 months longer without it if this is it than with all my others, so I should be greatful.

I am liking MFP, I have to get used to eating as much as I had to yesterday. It may be harder to do today, as I have such low calorie food here. I might have to go shopping.
Yeah I'm do for AF net week... I'm only up .2lbs tho and I have sore muscles right now so I might have actually dropped again.

Glad your liking MFP! I live that app.

Question. I almost forgot to take my pill for hypothyroidism yesterday. I was begin by an hour. Do think that matters? I hate trying to remember to take a pill (so far I have done well tho).
Old 10-06-2012, 10:12 AM   #133
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Yeah I'm do for AF net week... I'm only up .2lbs tho and I have sore muscles right now so I might have actually dropped again.

Glad your liking MFP! I live that app.

Question. I almost forgot to take my pill for hypothyroidism yesterday. I was begin by an hour. Do think that matters? I hate trying to remember to take a pill (so far I have done well tho).
I have forgotten a pill and never had an issue, so you should do fine.

My breastmilk is in abundance now. I have leaked twice today. The more intake has helped that.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #134
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Glad the more intake has helped the breast milk. It should help the weight loss too. Now to figure out what your balance is going to be.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:51 AM   #135
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Glad the more intake has helped the breast milk. It should help the weight loss too. Now to figure out what your balance is going to be.
I know, I am curious as to how the weightloss will go now that I upped the intake. I have to eat 1500 cal if you include 1200 cal per MFP and 300 cal per boobies. It seems like so much, but my body seems to be adjusting fine. I still had a 460 cal deficit yesterday, but what can you do? I ate all I could. I am suprised I did not gain.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #136
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I know, I am curious as to how the weightloss will go now that I upped the intake. I have to eat 1500 cal if you include 1200 cal per MFP and 300 cal per boobies. It seems like so much, but my body seems to be adjusting fine. I still had a 460 cal deficit yesterday, but what can you do? I ate all I could. I am suprised I did not gain.
Actually that's not bad! The number of cals if you zero out is your maintain number. With a deficit then you will have a greater loss as as long as your not doing starvation mode to your body.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #137
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Actually that's not bad! The number of cals if you zero out is your maintain number. With a deficit then you will have a greater loss as as long as your not doing starvation mode to your body.
I am seeing good results with the added calories so far. Three days of eating more has resulted in a 2 lb loss and more milk. I plan to stick with it. There seems to be many benefits.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #138
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Wow, I'm surprised thats all the calories it tells you to eat. Mine says 1500 plus 500 for breastfeeding. DS doesn't really eat many solids yet though.
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #139
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I am seeing good results with the added calories so far. Three days of eating more has resulted in a 2 lb loss and more milk. I plan to stick with it. There seems to be many benefits.
I have a friend on there who does juicing on Fridays, meatless Mondays, and vegan Wednesdays. In those days she struggles to keep here cals high.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #140
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething

Wow, I'm surprised thats all the calories it tells you to eat. Mine says 1500 plus 500 for breastfeeding. DS doesn't really eat many solids yet though.
I think she might have under her BF cals. I'm at 1490 calories a day now, and I don't bf so I don't get those.

Oh on a note there is a glitch in the system. Even though you are losing weight once a week go to your diet profile and resave. It does have the right weight but it doesn't seem to updat the proper amoun of calories. I lost 3 lbs last week and had to adjust mine twice.

If you eat to many cals you won't lose so this is a way to watch it. I would just make it your routine when you enter in your weight when lose.

Oh and you have todo it online. It doesn't work from the iPad and phone apps.

Last edited by Mac & Cheeses mom; 10-06-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote