Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
Registered Users
all sold - please delete

I'm destashing all of our cloth diapers. Most of these diapers are in EEUC and have never been used, just washed to prep (in Tide). A few were used, if so that is mentioned in the descriptions below. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pics.

Kawaii OS Minky: Only 1 is left - black/blue stripe (aplix) pictured in middle of top row. There is a thin pink stripe between the blue and black, let me know if you'd like a close up, it's a very cute diaper. 6 total, some are snaps and some are aplix. These are so soft and cute. Comes with 2 original inserts. Used a maximum of 5x, excellent condition. Shows only some very slight pilling. Aplix is great, elastic is great, no stains or tears. $8ppd.

6 OS Nubunz snaps: 2 dark red 1 teal 1 green 1 light green 1 light blue One of the dark reds (pictured on far left) was used approximately 5 times, VGUC, $6ppd. Others EEUC, never used and only washed to prep, are $7ppd each. Or take all 6 for $36ppd. Each comes with 1 original insert. I have additional inserts available also if you would like extras, $1 each.

One Katydid OS snaps in dark teal. Excellent condition, never used, comes with 2 original inserts. $9ppd SOLD

Fuzzibunz size small snaps.
3 are old style in light blue, purchased used but never used by me. Good condition, no stains, elastic is good. One has a small run near one of the snaps. I don't have Fuzzibunz inserts for these but if you need inserts I can provide some from another brand that are in very good condition with no stains. $6ppd each or all 3 for $16ppd.
1 is red ("Watermelon") in excellent condition, never used, only washed to prep, comes with 1 insert, $8ppd. Despite the name, it is red, not pink. I believe it is the original insert, see picture below. RED ONE IS SOLD

Thanks for looking & again please let me know if you have any questions or would like more photos.

Last edited by maracuja; 10-18-2012 at 01:08 PM.
maracuja is offline   Reply With Quote