Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #291
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama View Post
Hi! Brand new to the site and I was wandering around figuring out where I should go (feeling a bit lost). Hit me as soon as I saw this thread! I'm 36 and ready to start the journey to number 3. One and two were both struggles so I'm prepped for that this time- and feeling better able to handle the pitfalls of ttc Wondering if I can keep DH on board long enough...

Can I join up with you guys?

c&w's mama
Welcome! HOpe your stay is short and sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
Ladies,
I wanted to get on here really fast an say I've had 2 horrible days. Yesterday got a call my MIL had fell at wal-mart the night before an broke her hip so she had to have surgery an put a pin in then she will not be coming home for a while their putting her in a nursing home to help her. Then I started spotting later last night n today the darn witch showed. So I'll be going to my RE 11th of oct to get ready for my surgeries on 23 of oct but I'm going to ask him can I have it done earlier so I can get back to TTC ASAP.

I've been very depressed as I was really hopeing for a BFP this time around. That would make a wonderful birthday gift for my mother as she's in her early 70's plus her birthday is oct 16 an has been in the nursing home for almost a month due 3 mini strokes an now my MIL broke her hip. We wished could give them great news but nope. I'm so that we don't get too. Maybe when have my surgeries things will change. Maybe get a BFP for Christmas I hope. I'm started get tried of nothing but BFN.

Too everyone else I hope you all get your BFP very soon. Me now be on the sideline for maybe 2 months before getting to TTC again but going to ask the doctor when we may can straight again after my surgeries. this is all need to get a BFP.
Sorry for your MIL and AF coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch View Post
Ugh mamas I have been dealing w/ a UTI. I got it from last weekend BDing and staying in bed after to give conceiving a better chance instead of urinating right away after.

I'm sorry slyfoxy, hang in there!
I've only had one once and that was enough! I have to say my oldest DD got one when she was a baby and it was awful since they to cath her to get the pee out to test her. It took 3 nuses to hold her down to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post
I've been stalking so figured I'd say hello. Due to a bunch of circumstances we can't TTC for the next couple of months, but the waiting is hard! I came off the Nuvaring about a month ago and so I'm charting CM and CP to at least get an idea of what's going on. I do think I ov'd this month, so that's good! Anyhow, hoping none of you will be here when I actually start TTCing in December. I'll cheerlead until then!

katiecornflakes (Kate)
Cheerleader (for now!)

PS - I really have to update my sig, DD is 17m old now. Whoops! LOL
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Hi Kate!! We can always use another cheerleader!!!

I seriously hope you are right and that I am still not here TTC in December...
And a SERIOUS YEA THAT!

Carissa those are some great numbers! Hoping its a super sticky bean (or beans) for ya!

Tammy- Congrats on the boy!!

Tina -HOping you caught that egg!

Carly- Hoping you are Oing and catching your egg as well!

Well that was a lot to catch up since I've been down with the flu for a day and a half! Its weird none of my kids are sick just me (not that I'm complaining about that it just usually doesn't happen) Well I'm on day 3 after stopping progesterone and still no AF. I don't remember how long it usually takes after stopping but hopefully will be soon. Hoping the stupid flu didn't mess this cycle up cause I NEED a BFP this month!

Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #292
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am getting so frustrated I just want to cry... I guess it's normal to have delayed ovulation your first period cycle after a miscarriage... but damn it, I'm on CD 16 and I really thought I would have seen something change by now on my chart or with my OPKs...

The OPKs are darker today than the past few days, but still no where near a positive. I am getting just plain mad... I just want to scream and cry and be pregnant......

Sorry for the vent, I am just feeling let-down that my body won't get its act together and release an egg.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #293
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
I am getting so frustrated I just want to cry... I guess it's normal to have delayed ovulation your first period cycle after a miscarriage... but damn it, I'm on CD 16 and I really thought I would have seen something change by now on my chart or with my OPKs...

The OPKs are darker today than the past few days, but still no where near a positive. I am getting just plain mad... I just want to scream and cry and be pregnant......

Sorry for the vent, I am just feeling let-down that my body won't get its act together and release an egg.
So sorry, Carly.

How many weeks were you when you miscarried? We were in the March boards together, right?
Old 10-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #294
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack View Post
Welcome! HOpe your stay is short and sweet!

Sorry for your MIL and AF coming

I've only had one once and that was enough! I have to say my oldest DD got one when she was a baby and it was awful since they to cath her to get the pee out to test her. It took 3 nuses to hold her down to do it

Welcome!

And a SERIOUS YEA THAT!

Carissa those are some great numbers! Hoping its a super sticky bean (or beans) for ya!

Tammy- Congrats on the boy!!

Tina -HOping you caught that egg!

Carly- Hoping you are Oing and catching your egg as well!

Well that was a lot to catch up since I've been down with the flu for a day and a half! Its weird none of my kids are sick just me (not that I'm complaining about that it just usually doesn't happen) Well I'm on day 3 after stopping progesterone and still no AF. I don't remember how long it usually takes after stopping but hopefully will be soon. Hoping the stupid flu didn't mess this cycle up cause I NEED a BFP this month!

Man, flu sucks! Hope you get to feeling better. I've been mad all day since the hospital where I work forced us this year to get the flu shot. Now my head feels swimmy.

You and I had baby girls the same time last year. My DD was born 8.1.11!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #295
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry

I'm sorry...this sucks!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #296
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Ok mamas had my repeat beta at 732 but a doubling time of 51.57 hours.... Should I be worried the previous doubling time was 35.39 hours....
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #297
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
So sorry, Carly.

How many weeks were you when you miscarried? We were in the March boards together, right?
Thanks... yeah, we were in March together.. I was 8 weeks when I discovered the baby had stopped growing or never really began... the gestational sac measured 6 weeks at that time... then I waited a week and had another ultrasound, but of course, there was nothing but an empty sac still... then the D&C was August 15th and first real period started Sept 21.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Ok mamas had my repeat beta at 732 but a doubling time of 51.57 hours.... Should I be worried the previous doubling time was 35.39 hours....
I wouldn't be too concerned, honestly. The numbers can double faster in the very beginning then doubling time can become a little slower. I think the average doubling time is anywhere from 48 to 72 hours in early pregnancy.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
Old 10-06-2012, 07:59 PM   #298
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Thanks Mama! Hang in there!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #299
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thanks Mama! Hang in there!!!
Thanks, girl... I'm trying!

I'm praying for you that everything goes perfect with your little bean!!! You have a tremendous following of supporters here.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
Old 10-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #300
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
I wouldn't worry; like Carly said, my doc's office looks for doubling every 48-72 hrs. Then it slows down a bit once it gets over 1,200 or so, then slower still once it hits around 6,000, so don't worry when that happens, either