Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2012, 02:40 PM   #31
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Two week wait - Oct

So I was sick yesterday and the day before so I didn't temp and was woken up at weird times by 3yr old a couple days before that so I couldn't temp. So I have no consistent temps to go on. Well I'm still very slightly spotting very dark brown discharge. I'm on cd11 and yea my periods from start to finish of spotting are insanely long. Well yesterday was a dark opk, but negative when wet. I looked at it today (I just put it away after the time limit) when I did another opk and it is very positive dry. My test the day before yesterday is negative and so are the two from today. Only day I bd'd was last night because I have been spotting pretty heavy and didn't think I would o until around cd14. Is that opk true? I'm prolly completely out this month since I wasn't bding while on AF What do u think?

Advertisement

Old 10-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #32
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Showed up right away!!!!

Attachment 121203
Congrats Mama!! That's a beautiful site!
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #33
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy
So I was sick yesterday and the day before so I didn't temp and was woken up at weird times by 3yr old a couple days before that so I couldn't temp. So I have no consistent temps to go on. Well I'm still very slightly spotting very dark brown discharge. I'm on cd11 and yea my periods from start to finish of spotting are insanely long. Well yesterday was a dark opk, but negative when wet. I looked at it today (I just put it away after the time limit) when I did another opk and it is very positive dry. My test the day before yesterday is negative and so are the two from today. Only day I bd'd was last night because I have been spotting pretty heavy and didn't think I would o until around cd14. Is that opk true? I'm prolly completely out this month since I wasn't bding while on AF What do u think?
Opks are positive 12-36ish hours before ovulation. IF yesterday's was a true positive, you Should be covered with bd yesterday, today and tomorrow. But, I would also keep temping and using opks in case it wasn't a positive. Your body may have just geared up to o and not actually released and egg.
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #34
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks momma! But if it's already negative this morning, doesn't that mean egg was already released so no point in DTD tonight and tomorrow. Not that I can do it tonight anyways since hubs won't be home til 2am.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #35
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy
Thanks momma! But if it's already negative this morning, doesn't that mean egg was already released so no point in DTD tonight and tomorrow. Not that I can do it tonight anyways since hubs won't be home til 2am.
Very true, lol! We went bd crazy this month because i was determined not to miss the egg!!! I had the opposite problem, mine stayed positive for 3 days and did some positive to negative and visa versa during thy time, opks were so finicky for me this cycle.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #36
CaraJ
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have 10 days left until my period is due! I cheated and took two pregnancy tests: one on Thursday and one today. With my daughter, I had a negative blood test at the hospital before I got a positive pee test! I've learned to be patient and wait, but it's a long one!
CaraJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #37
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yea I had 3 days last cycle of positive opk and we bd like crazy. I don't get it! Lol. Hopefully your friskiness does you well this month
Old 10-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #38
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Alrighty I am in the 2WW I am ubber positive about this month- am hoping it does not come to a crashing NO. But if it does oh well- right now I cannot wait 'till I can poas!
MyGlorylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #39
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
Alrighty I am in the 2WW I am ubber positive about this month- am hoping it does not come to a crashing NO. But if it does oh well- right now I cannot wait 'till I can poas!
Yay!! So happy to see you here!

AFM: CD1, boo! hiss!
Old 10-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #40
CaraJ
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Got my period yesterday. Boo! However, now I think I may officially start trying again.
TTC #2
Breastfeeding, Babywearing, Stay at Home Mom
CaraJ is offline   Reply With Quote