Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #861
Dayzee1081's Avatar
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,307
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Eski...e-hudson-hat-2

Took 4 days but since I was in the hospital for 2 of them, I think I qualify for a little bit of a break. It is an adult size plus extra length because I wanted to use the full skein.
the hat - redbeard is a very nice lookig' man and your puppy is gorgeous on top of it all!

Advertisement

Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #862
MrsStripe's Avatar
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nylar IV
Posts: 7,414
My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Eski...e-hudson-hat-2

Took 4 days but since I was in the hospital for 2 of them, I think I qualify for a little bit of a break. It is an adult size plus extra length because I wanted to use the full skein.
Nice hat, and I agree at least 2 of those days don't count so it only took you 2 days to knit it.
__________________
Mama to 2 boys and a baby girl, married to a big boy, with a male hamster and a bunch of fish(the prettiest being male of course ). for my sanity. XL 14" inseam longies instock now!!!
Knitted stuff link Stripe Knits Grand Re-opening!!
Swag with me. Wool Destash - boyish sweaters small girly longies
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #863
EskimoStitches's Avatar
EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 8,402
My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

The HP game said to make something that blended in with the environment and this yarn has been kicking around in my stash for almost 3 years waiting for the perfect project. I think this project was it!

Thanks, I think he is a handsome fella, meself! Our dog is pretty awesome, too. She is 6 and a half and her name is Koda. She is an Old English Mastiff and German Shepard mix.
__________________
We are a Military family that lives without limits!
EskimoStitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #864
danigrace05's Avatar
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vance, Alabama
Posts: 6,664
My Mood:
Anyone wanna help me find MM Christmas Custom knit up?
I looked in 7 different bases and can't find it. Is it new or something?
__________________
~Danielle~ Wife to Christian Mom to Luke 7 Years Old and Malorie Elise 5 Years Old and Twin Girls Harper & Everleigh born August '13 after a tubal reversal and ectopic pregnacy/tube removal
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #865
MrsStripe's Avatar
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nylar IV
Posts: 7,414
My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
The HP game said to make something that blended in with the environment and this yarn has been kicking around in my stash for almost 3 years waiting for the perfect project. I think this project was it!

Thanks, I think he is a handsome fella, meself! Our dog is pretty awesome, too. She is 6 and a half and her name is Koda. She is an Old English Mastiff and German Shepard mix.
No offense, but I have a great DH, so I don't really need RB. But I would totally take the dog. She is pretty. We are considering a dog, just need to figure out the right time to get one.
__________________
Mama to 2 boys and a baby girl, married to a big boy, with a male hamster and a bunch of fish(the prettiest being male of course ). for my sanity. XL 14" inseam longies instock now!!!
Knitted stuff link Stripe Knits Grand Re-opening!!
Swag with me. Wool Destash - boyish sweaters small girly longies
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #866
EskimoStitches's Avatar
EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 8,402
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05
Anyone wanna help me find MM Christmas Custom knit up?
I looked in 7 different bases and can't find it. Is it new or something?
Yes
__________________
We are a Military family that lives without limits!
EskimoStitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:46 PM   #867
EskimoStitches's Avatar
EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 8,402
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe

No offense, but I have a great DH, so I don't really need RB. But I would totally take the dog. She is pretty. We are considering a dog, just need to figure out the right time to get one.
Well, I think life without a dog is pretty boring. We have 2 and I highly encourage you get one but make sure you study breeds. LMK if you have questions about dogs I am kind of a dog geek almost as much as a yarn geek!
__________________
We are a Military family that lives without limits!
EskimoStitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #868
bellybellybuttons's Avatar
bellybellybuttons
Registered Users
Formerly: boobybaby
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Saline, MI
Posts: 2,699
My Mood:
Fi, I agree dogs make things interesting. ;0)

I wish my dh would were a hh. It looks great.
__________________
Melissa, Making buttons and Knitting.Button Sets Ready to Ship http://hyenacart.com/BellyBellyButtons/
bellybellybuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #869
danigrace05's Avatar
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vance, Alabama
Posts: 6,664
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches

Yes
Boo
__________________
~Danielle~ Wife to Christian Mom to Luke 7 Years Old and Malorie Elise 5 Years Old and Twin Girls Harper & Everleigh born August '13 after a tubal reversal and ectopic pregnacy/tube removal
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #870
Scaethach's Avatar
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Newberg, OR
Posts: 6,326
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

Convince me to go can all this applesauce please
__________________
Mindy
Spinning/knitting/crochet mama behind the Woodland Pixie
Mama to Pi 9/14/08 Pixie 6/5/11 and Baby E 5/2/13 !
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.