Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #41
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas October Support Thread

I am down to 210 today. Three weeks ago, I jumped from 211 to 219 over a 24 hour period then dropped to 216 during AF, and I've been stationary around 213 for a little over a week. I know this is going to sound awful, but I all I ate yesterday were three egg yolks (because my kids don't eat them when I fry eggs), a cup of coffee with honey & h&h and a small bowl of yoghurt with honey because I wasn't feeling well. Bam. Today I am down 3lb... to a my lowest weight yet. I'm a wee bit baffled.

Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #42
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

When I cut to low calories after not, I do that too. It only lasts a few weeks then I gain from starvation mode. Just be careful. Good job on the loss!!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #43
Mags462
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

To the "new" people.... and thanks everyone for posting. I have been in a mental funk and coming here and reading reminds me its not hopeless. Bday party tomorrow and then a big vacation for next weekend - but i AM going to run and weigh in Friday AM b/f we leave. And then when we get back from vacation i will have 3 weeks to hit 189 b/f the wedding which i know i can do if i will just focus
Old 10-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #44
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just got slipped a walnut in my "just almonds, cashews and cranberries". I was chewing, and I started to swallow right about the time I realized that I was tasting walnuts. I have hives and am wheezing. If I wind up in the ER tonight, I am going to be a very, very unhappy lady. Waiting for the Benadryl to kick in.

In other news, DH made delicious chicken vegetable soup for dinner tonight. I think there is enough leftover for lunch tomorrow. <3
Old 10-06-2012, 10:28 PM   #45
greenmommyx2
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP
I just got slipped a walnut in my "just almonds, cashews and cranberries". I was chewing, and I started to swallow right about the time I realized that I was tasting walnuts. I have hives and am wheezing. If I wind up in the ER tonight, I am going to be a very, very unhappy lady. Waiting for the Benadryl to kick in.

In other news, DH made delicious chicken vegetable soup for dinner tonight. I think there is enough leftover for lunch tomorrow. <3
Oh no!! I'm hoping everything turns out okay! Hopefully no ER and the Benadryl does it's job ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 10-07-2012, 07:11 AM   #46
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post

Oh snap that sucks. I hope you did not have to go to the ER last night.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #47
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm okay. Thankfully. The benadryl got my breathing back to normal w/in an hour and a half. If it would have gotten worse, I would have gone, but it was pretty much staying the same. The hives went away the next day, but I am still a little itchy on my palms and scalp. I'm taking the trailmix back to TJ's lol.

I am still at 210, I haven't gained any or lost any, but I'll take it! =) Hopefully it is the start of another steady decline.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #48
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Glad to hear you are better now!! I'd take it back too. Awesome on no gain!!! Here is to a steady decline.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:55 AM   #49
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Okay, ladies, I'm back from my travels, and now have a decent internet, so I should be back on here. I tried to check in periodically, but didn't have much luck, so I don't really know where everyone's at.

Amber, glad to hear you're okay. I imagine it would be quite scary to have a reaction like that.

Actually, I don't even know where I'm at. I cannot imagine I lost anything while I was gone (I wasn't trying, for one thing), but I don't feel like I gained anything, either. Today will be spent in shopping, unpacking, and maybe even doing some laundry. I might leave laundry for tomorrow, as we don't need anything that is currently dirty. Either today or tomorrow will be my last day of soda before I cut that off. Probably today will be my last day.
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:47 AM   #50
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Welcome back!!