Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-07-2012, 02:01 AM   #301
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Ladies just want too say I'm cheering everyone on.

AFM; TTC for us is off for now until after my surgeries. AF has been very mean to me this month once again. I've been very crampy all day long plus heard my MIL is loosing blood from some where's so now they got to give her blood. Looks as this month is going to be a hard month already. My mother in the nursing home due to strokes, MIL broke her hip an now loosing blood and me getting ready for my surgeries. That a lot to deal with but with support from others an GOD I can do it.

I can not wait til get my surgeries over go see doctor this Thursday so I'm going to try an talk my doctor into doing the surgery next Tuesday or Thursday if will. I'm going to ask my doctor can he do it ASAP so I can start healing up n move on with TTC.

OK enough for now sorry for venting. I just hate sitting on the sidelines once again.

Congrats to the ones that got a BFP. May you have a HH9M.

Advertisement

slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #302
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
Ladies just want too say I'm cheering everyone on.

AFM; TTC for us is off for now until after my surgeries. AF has been very mean to me this month once again. I've been very crampy all day long plus heard my MIL is loosing blood from some where's so now they got to give her blood. Looks as this month is going to be a hard month already. My mother in the nursing home due to strokes, MIL broke her hip an now loosing blood and me getting ready for my surgeries. That a lot to deal with but with support from others an GOD I can do it.

I can not wait til get my surgeries over go see doctor this Thursday so I'm going to try an talk my doctor into doing the surgery next Tuesday or Thursday if will. I'm going to ask my doctor can he do it ASAP so I can start healing up n move on with TTC.

OK enough for now sorry for venting. I just hate sitting on the sidelines once again.

Congrats to the ones that got a BFP. May you have a HH9M.
I'm sorry.

Playing the waiting game really sucks... I feel like I've been in limbo-land, too, for months now... first waiting to get the d&c I needed over with, then healing from that, then waiting for my first AF, now still playing the waiting game with waiting to O that seems to be never coming this cycle.

I hope that they can get your surgery done asap and you can start your TTC again very soon.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:06 AM   #303
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

What in the hell is going on with my temps on my chart? Will you guys take a look please...? The link is in my siggy... I had a temp spike this morning, higher than the past few days, but still not higher than some of the temps earlier this cycle... do you think this could be ovulation? I am getting negatives on OPKs... but starting to wonder if I'm one of those people the OPKs just don't work well for.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
Old 10-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #304
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:

7DPO bfn this morning (of course. LOL) I'm not discouraged about ttc but feeling depressed just because right now. Hopefully I'll get a bfp in the next few days I am testing with wondfos at the moment but also have some FRERs waiting.
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #305
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

13 dpo. No symptoms really except cramping and moody. My temp dropped too so I am sure CD 1 is just around the corner. Blah!
Old 10-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #306
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
3dpo. Can't do red on the iPad tho...

We only dtd 4 days before o so I'm not super hopeful and truth be told, I think hubs would be disappointed if we did get pg right now. I know that I should just quit the boards, etc and hope for one of us to change our hearts...but I can't. I'm just remaining honest with him about my desire so that if we do end up pg, he'll understand how it happened.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #307
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
What in the hell is going on with my temps on my chart? Will you guys take a look please...? The link is in my siggy... I had a temp spike this morning, higher than the past few days, but still not higher than some of the temps earlier this cycle... do you think this could be ovulation? I am getting negatives on OPKs... but starting to wonder if I'm one of those people the OPKs just don't work well for.
Looks like you might have Od yesterday, CD16. Your CL will be 97.2 if you get two more temps above that.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #308
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry
Post pics of your OPKs.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #309
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur View Post
Looks like you might have Od yesterday, CD16. Your CL will be 97.2 if you get two more temps above that.
Hmm, ok... thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
Post pics of your OPKs.
I will post them in just a little bit... my darkest ones I got were from some old Wondfo ones I had from a couple months ago... the others from the co-op didn't ever get as dark as the Wondfos did.... but my darkest Wondfo OPK WAS on CD16.

Edited to add... here is the OPKs... darkest ones were CD 15 and CD 16 as I noted on the picture...
Baby #3 coming July 2015

Last edited by carlycurry; 10-07-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #310
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

CD9 today. I feel like I've just been sitting around twiddling my thumbs.....lots of exciting stuff going on in the forums , but nada happening here.

I'm going to start OPKs tomorrow and FF says I should be Oing around next Saturday, but this is my first cycle charting, so who knows. I also have an apt. with my Gyn tomorrow to discuss my cycle etc. Hopefully that all goes well.

Keep fighting the good fight, ladies!