Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #11
knodceo
Registered Users
seller

I had a packabe and was not a fan....I am now BFF fanatic! Not a fan of most of the prints, but I like the easy access to get stuff out and that it is a book bag. I also have the wallet thingie that is also a purse, which I don't carry anything but that now unless I'm out for a while...And i can wash them!

I was wondering what the fuss is about when it comes to ppb.

Advertisement

knodceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #12
borncrunchy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Does anyone NOT like their JJB bag

I love all of the ones I have or have had, lol. There were some that I sold cuz I didn't love them as much as the new one I wanted to buy or with the BeAll, it just didn't work very well for me. But I am a die hard Pink Lady
Old 10-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #13
borncrunchy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by knodceo View Post
I had a packabe and was not a fan....I am now BFF fanatic! Not a fan of most of the prints, but I like the easy access to get stuff out and that it is a book bag. I also have the wallet thingie that is also a purse, which I don't carry anything but that now unless I'm out for a while...And i can wash them!

I was wondering what the fuss is about when it comes to ppb.
Yes, I love that they are 100% washable. I can't understand having a "dry clean only" DIAPER BAG. Yes, the coach and PPB are cute, but I use this to hold snacks, and goop and poop.... I want to be able to wash it, and often if needed, lol!
Old 10-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #14
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by borncrunchy

Yes, I love that they are 100% washable. I can't understand having a "dry clean only" DIAPER BAG. Yes, the coach and PPB are cute, but I use this to hold snacks, and goop and poop.... I want to be able to wash it, and often if needed, lol!
I'm w/you guys re: washabilty...that is a huge factor for me too. And the reason I would never buy a PPB even though they're gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #15
Finniansmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I thought washability was important to me, so I found a good deal on a BFF because I had also been wondering about the craze. The pattern was cute, but I hated how the bag felt and it seemed to "diaper bag" to me. I didn't like the messenger strap, and I'm not a backpack strap kinda gal, so there wasn't a good way to carry it. I used a Skip Hop studio before and was happy enough with it, but it wasn't nearly as organized. Anyhow, I sold the BFF after using it about twice. I realized I need something more purse-like and I am willing to compromise on washability/organization. It was worth a try
Finniansmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #16
Xanders
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finniansmama
I thought washability was important to me, so I found a good deal on a BFF because I had also been wondering about the craze. The pattern was cute, but I hated how the bag felt and it seemed to "diaper bag" to me. I didn't like the messenger strap, and I'm not a backpack strap kinda gal, so there wasn't a good way to carry it. I used a Skip Hop studio before and was happy enough with it, but it wasn't nearly as organized. Anyhow, I sold the BFF after using it about twice. I realized I need something more purse-like and I am willing to compromise on washability/organization. It was worth a try
You would love the Behave! I took the middle pocket out & can fit a ton in there, but it's still a purse! Plus I can machine wash it! I just wiped it clean the other day & it's no longer sticky. I could fit at least 7 NB diapers in it lined across when I tried yesterday (didn't play around with it outside that), but could do 3-4 reg cloth diapers, a changing pad, cloth wipes, wipe spray, etc...

I am petite & it's not huge on me. Just looks like a purse. I use my BFF for all day outings where I need to carry a bunch.
Xanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #17
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have a be spicy and a be prepared and I am not really a fan of either to tell you the truth. The be spicy is weird and floppy if filled it always topples over it seems and the be prepared is SO HEAVY and just too big even with two kids. I am keeping it as an over night bag I think but I actually regret buying it big time.
I love my skip hop studio tote, it's a dark grey and looks very purse like and fits everything I need. I found a messenger strap that matches the black leather so I can either use the small handles or the long strap and this has just made it the ultimate bag for me.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #18
KlRegist
Registered Users

We had a JJB Be All and really loved it when we had just one child - loved the durability, the memory foam changing pad, the pockets and organization. However, with the birth of our second child we felt like it was suddenly bulky and hard to carry around. We gave it to our sister-in-law and bought a Mountain Smith messenger bag that's slim and trim and fits the bill.
KlRegist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:35 AM   #19
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
This has been really interesting. Thank you, guys!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:53 AM   #20
amykins04
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have a Be All I'm Tweets and I got it when I first started cloth and thought I needed all the space. But now that she is over a year, we rarely use it. Mostly because we never leave the house for more than a few hours at a time. I've also kind of turned into a minimalist and realized I don't need all the crap I thought I did. So now I usually just take my purse (Miche Prima) and throw 2 diapers in the bottom with some wipes and her binky and we are good to go.

I also found all the pockets and what not cumbersome. When we do go for a long outing I usually just throw everything in the main compartment. I think I would have liked he BFF better just because I get tired of lifting the flap to get into the diaper bag (the Be All is a messenger type). But I do the tweets print!