Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #311
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
What in the hell is going on with my temps on my chart? Will you guys take a look please...? The link is in my siggy... I had a temp spike this morning, higher than the past few days, but still not higher than some of the temps earlier this cycle... do you think this could be ovulation? I am getting negatives on OPKs... but starting to wonder if I'm one of those people the OPKs just don't work well for.
I forgot to add that you only count the last six temps when you're looking for your temperature shift. So for your chart, you can ignore your temps from CD10 and earlier. Your last 6 temps are from CD11 through CD16, with the highest being about 97.1 on CD13. You CL right now is at 97.2, so you're waning to get 3 temps above 97.2 to confirm an O. You already have one from today.

Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #312
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur View Post
I forgot to add that you only count the last six temps when you're looking for your temperature shift. So for your chart, you can ignore your temps from CD10 and earlier. Your last 6 temps are from CD11 through CD16, with the highest being about 97.1 on CD13. You CL right now is at 97.2, so you're waning to get 3 temps above 97.2 to confirm an O. You already have one from today.
Oh wow, I had no idea... this is my first month ever charting. Thank you for the information!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #313
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

ardeur -- another quick question:

Is it basically pointless to BD tonight since it appears I most likely already O'd... or am I still in that fertile window?
Baby #3 coming July 2015
Old 10-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #314
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry
ardeur -- another quick question:

Is it basically pointless to BD tonight since it appears I most likely already O'd... or am I still in that fertile window?
I would do in until its confirmed that you Od with high temps. But, in new like you so I'm not sure.

OOPS! It was intended for someone specific! Oh we'll you got my also!

Last edited by Tina5834; 10-07-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #315
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Sorry I've been mia lately. We just moved halfway across the country so it's taking time to settle in. I'm currently 15dpo...and bfn this am. I have no clue what is going on. I got my peak on my monitor of cd14....and I have been charting, everything points to o on cd14. Now it's cd29 and bfn but no af in sight. If I don't get af tomorrow I guess I'll test again Tuesday. I'm totally baffled.
Kirra, mom to my three crazy girls, Maebelle (12/22/07) and Adelaide (2/26/10-my HBAC baby!) and Etta (8/7/13) and expecting little squish #4 (sometime in 4/16)
momto2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #316
momto2princesses
Registered Users

But I will add also that whether I'm pg or not, this long cycle is a good thing because dh will be out of town next month for a week. That would have fallen right at my fertile time, but with this long cycle he should be home a day or two before o. :-)
Kirra, mom to my three crazy girls, Maebelle (12/22/07) and Adelaide (2/26/10-my HBAC baby!) and Etta (8/7/13) and expecting little squish #4 (sometime in 4/16)
momto2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #317
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
I am getting so frustrated I just want to cry... I guess it's normal to have delayed ovulation your first period cycle after a miscarriage... but damn it, I'm on CD 16 and I really thought I would have seen something change by now on my chart or with my OPKs...

The OPKs are darker today than the past few days, but still no where near a positive. I am getting just plain mad... I just want to scream and cry and be pregnant......

Sorry for the vent, I am just feeling let-down that my body won't get its act together and release an egg.
Sorry mama I know when I got PG last mth then MC'd I was a week early Oing theat month but after i was a week later so its frustrating but hang in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
Man, flu sucks! Hope you get to feeling better. I've been mad all day since the hospital where I work forced us this year to get the flu shot. Now my head feels swimmy.

You and I had baby girls the same time last year. My DD was born 8.1.11!
Hopefully we'll be having babies together soon again!

Carissa- I wouldn't worry about it. I've seen a lot of ladies numbers not double exactly on the 48 and they were fine. So hang in there. I know it can be harder when you are being monitored so close.

So I've been off the progesterone for almost 4 days now and nothing. Does anyone remember how long it took them to start after taking. I was thinking it was only 2-3 days but apparantly not.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #318
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack View Post
SSo I've been off the progesterone for almost 4 days now and nothing. Does anyone remember how long it took them to start after taking. I was thinking it was only 2-3 days but apparantly not.
When my betas have been negative (bfn), it's only taken 2-3 days for AF to start. When I had my chemical, I believe it was more like 4-5 days. W/ my mc, it took 2 wks for any bleeding to start. But jeez, my progesterone was still >40 (that's the way their lab reports) at that time.

I hope things get back to normal for you!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #319
photocat
Registered Users

Quote:
Oh wow, I had no idea... this is my first month ever charting. Thank you for the information!!!
He he, my first month charting too, I have about 5 days of temps on there and keep looking at it as if it's going to enlighten me with some pearl of wisdom because I've looked at the darn chart eleventy million times so far today.

Does anyone else take their temp half asleep then forget whether or not they actually took it? I gotta find some way of reminding myself I've done it already. I think part of the problem is I am DREAMING about taking it....maybe scared of forgetting to....so I wake up thinking I have already taken it?

Last edited by photocat; 10-07-2012 at 07:53 PM.
photocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #320
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by photocat View Post
He he, my first month charting too, I have about 5 days of temps on there and keep looking at it as if it's going to enlighten me with some pearl of wisdom because I've looked at the darn chart eleventy million times so far today.

Does anyone else take their temp half asleep then forget whether or not they actually took it? I gotta find some way of reminding myself I've done it already. I think part of the problem is I am DREAMING about taking it....maybe scared of forgetting to....so I wake up thinking I have already taken it?
Girl... I have looked at my chart about 50 million times so far... and 40 million of those times were before my chart had 5 or 6 days worth of temps on it.

I keep a piece of paper with a pen on my nightstand next to my thermometer and my cell phone... I use the cell phone alarm to wake me at same time every day, I use the light from the phone to see what I'm writing so I can put the temp down on my list then just roll back over and go back to bed if it's the weekend... if it's a weekday, that's my time to get up anyway... do you write it down right away or rely on looking at your thermometer later on?
Baby #3 coming July 2015