Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2006, 01:27 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Talking Remove: all figured out! she made me a custom size!

I just bought 3 custom slots at bumblebuns & am so excited to get the diapers ordered & here!!

But I don't know what size to buy.... his large fb are too big in the butt, now I wonder if they will ever fit correctly as he is almost 2 already...

we have one second hand med very baby that Lori made that fits well now... but i'm scared about outgrowing the 3 new ones & they are kinda a lot of $$...

so my real question is if anyone uses very baby & has a 30 pound son that is too small for large fuzzi bunz... and what size very baby they use or would recommend?? I think he really needs between a med & large waiste, but a med rise would be fine... but they don't make that of course...

also the one we have is velcro & I usually get snaps... anyone have very baby snaps? how do you like them??

tia for your help...
Jennifer, mommy to zander, 5/30/04 & maddie, 7/8/07 & lizzie 10/01/09
born at home, breastfed, cloth diapered, co-sleeping, gently disciplined & loved
Cleaning out the closets! New Cloth Wipes & Embroidered Shirts $6/dozen & /shirt!

Last edited by mommy2zander; 04-30-2006 at 11:38 PM. Reason: all figured out, she made a custom size
mommy2zander is offline   Reply With Quote