Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 09:00 AM   #11
carlycurry's Avatar
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 6,082
My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
Good day ladies,
Just popped in for a sec too wish everyone luck on testing soon, or on their charting.


AFM: Been on the phone with RE office asking questions before my Appt early Thursday morning. I'm hopeing that my RE will move my surgeries up so I asked the nurse,she said he may can do so since I've got AF now. Gosh I sure hope he can do it next week instead of oct 23. I may sound pushy but I want to get this over with so know how bad things is an get the show back on the road in hopes get a BFP for Christmas. Sorry if sound nuts but I'm getting excited an nervous all at once now.

too everyone...
I don't blame you at all... you don't sound pushy... once I knew I had lost my baby, I wanted the d&c I needed done as quickly as possible so I could start healing and get my cycles back, too. I totally understand! Funny you say that about a Christmas BFP, too... my goal is to be pregnant by Christmas.

Advertisement

__________________
* CARLY * proud Navy wife to Lee (3.19.05) & Mommy to 2 Amazing Boys
Logan (12.20.06)
and my RAINBOW Landon (06.28.13)
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #12
craigwick's Avatar
craigwick
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: saskatchewan, canada
Posts: 886
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Hey there everybody Tomorrow should be testing day (the first of many, probably ). I think this cycle is the first where I've been scared to test for fear of a bfn. I've been feeling "off" for a few days & haven't gotten sick yet, but I so don't want to be let down. Anyway, tomorrow will tell, eh?
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
Good day ladies,
Just popped in for a sec too wish everyone luck on testing soon, or on their charting.


AFM: Been on the phone with RE office asking questions before my Appt early Thursday morning. I'm hopeing that my RE will move my surgeries up so I asked the nurse,she said he may can do so since I've got AF now. Gosh I sure hope he can do it next week instead of oct 23. I may sound pushy but I want to get this over with so know how bad things is an get the show back on the road in hopes get a BFP for Christmas. Sorry if sound nuts but I'm getting excited an nervous all at once now.

too everyone...
Not pushy at all...hope it can get done asap for you! Add me to the wanting a BFP by Christmas...I have so many neat ideas on ways to tell people if I ever do get a BFP that it is driving me nuts!
__________________
H...mom to three silly girls, 7, 5 and brand new!!!
Plus two dogs, and oh yeah, DH!
craigwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:16 AM   #13
slyfoxy
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 196
Smile Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
I don't blame you at all... you don't sound pushy... once I knew I had lost my baby, I wanted the d&c I needed done as quickly as possible so I could start healing and get my cycles back, too. I totally understand! Funny you say that about a Christmas BFP, too... my goal is to be pregnant by Christmas.
I sure hope you get your BFP for Christmas. I told my DH that is all I want for Christmas is a BFP so I can share the wonderful news with my Mother in the nursing home. Instead of having to tell my mother sorry no good news yet. She is always asking me is she going be grandma again and my answer is always sorry mom but no.

I can not wait to get the show on the road. So I can know what is going on inside of my body and not have anymore pain. I'll let you all know how my Appt goes if you like to know.

slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #14
carlycurry's Avatar
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 6,082
My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
I sure hope you get your BFP for Christmas. I told my DH that is all I want for Christmas is a BFP so I can share the wonderful news with my Mother in the nursing home. Instead of having to tell my mother sorry no good news yet. She is always asking me is she going be grandma again and my answer is always sorry mom but no.

I can not wait to get the show on the road. So I can know what is going on inside of my body and not have anymore pain. I'll let you all know how my Appt goes if you like to know.

Yes, keep us posted!
__________________
* CARLY * proud Navy wife to Lee (3.19.05) & Mommy to 2 Amazing Boys
Logan (12.20.06)
and my RAINBOW Landon (06.28.13)
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #15
slyfoxy
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 196
Wink Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwick View Post
Good luck!



Not pushy at all...hope it can get done asap for you! Add me to the wanting a BFP by Christmas...I have so many neat ideas on ways to tell people if I ever do get a BFP that it is driving me nuts!
I thought would say a Hello to you before I've got to jump off here an do some things out in town an nursing home for mother.

Looks like lots of us wants a BFP for Christmas. That would be just wonderful if all of us got our wish for Christmas. I've already been looking a shirts for my DH if get pregnant soon. Looking at things for our 2 girls also. My oldest has already been asking me tons of questions about certain things. LOL..

Well I better get off here an get things done. Got a busy day ahead of me.
Laters gals. Have a great day an stay warm is cold if Hot then stay cool. It's pouring the rain here so driving will be dangerous today.

slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:38 AM   #16
carriek38's Avatar
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ponyville
Posts: 9,267
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
I'm excited for you!! How many DPO are you now? I would probably have peed on way too many sticks to count by now.
Hrmmmm, I'm currently 9dpIUI. I do my trigger shot at 9pm the night before IUI, but I believe the shot may take up to 36hrs to induce O. So really, I'm 8-9dpo. The shot seems to stay in my system for about 9 days, anyway, so anything until 10dpo is just for the fun of POAS, b/c it will absolutely be a false positive. With my mc, I had a squinter at 10dpo & was 12dpo before I had a good, clear bfp. I was complaining about heartburn/indigestion the last couple of days, which made DP ask about symptoms, and apparently I have All The Symptoms...heartburn/indigestion/nausea (clockwork, 1 hr after eating or drinking anything), bt, vivid dreams, fatigue (falling asleep sitting up 2 nights in a row, when I normally have insomnia), acne, whackadoo hair, bleeding gums. So of course, she's gotten me all hyped up before I even start testing. I'm usually pretty good at not getting too overwrought about things, but I feel different this time, so I know if it's a bfn, it will be tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
I sure hope you get your BFP for Christmas. I told my DH that is all I want for Christmas is a BFP so I can share the wonderful news with my Mother in the nursing home. Instead of having to tell my mother sorry no good news yet. She is always asking me is she going be grandma again and my answer is always sorry mom but no.

I can not wait to get the show on the road. So I can know what is going on inside of my body and not have anymore pain. I'll let you all know how my Appt goes if you like to know.

I hope you get your surgery scheduled & done ASAP...both b/c I know how badly you want to TTC & also b/c I think everybody deserves to be pain-free

And I know how moms are w/ news...our sitter is pg, due in March, so I told my mom over the weekend about how DD got to go to the anatomical u/s w/ the sitter last week...you should have seen her eyes light up at the word "ultrasound" & I felt a bit like a heel crushing her spirits when I told her it was the sitter, not me
__________________
Carrie. Wifey to F, Mama to Baby Bear, Nugget, and Teeny.
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:01 AM   #17
Tina5834's Avatar
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,370
My Mood:
QOTW: I live in a cute and love it. I live out in the country (from 2007-2010) and absolutely hated it. We lived about 30 minutes outside of a country town, in the forest. I felt so alone. We were always snowed in so we couldn't go anywhere. The pipes were always freezing and it was cold! So, I'm gonna stay in the city!

RED RED RED RED RED
I got my crosshairs so put me in the 2WW. I'll start testing on Monday but if I am PG I won't expect it get a BFP until 12 or 13dpo.

Carrie- I am crossing my fingers that you a preggers with a sticky bean!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:08 AM   #18
ardeur's Avatar
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Yay, new week, new thread....

Question for all the tempers/charters:

I woke up at 5 am today because I had to pee... so before getting up I took my temp and got 97.12, went back to bed until 7 am and took my temp again then because 7 am is my usual temping time... at 7 am I got 97.27 -- I figured it was best to input the first temp at 5 am and just note the time I took it instead of 7 since the one at 5 am had the most sleep before I took that temp... right?

My temp went down a little bit, but not by much from yesterday's temp... if I had slept uninterrupted until 7 would it have been higher you think? Now I'm wondering if I did O on the 16th and my stupid bladder messed today's temp all up!

QOTW: I kind of live in both... I guess... We are about 15-20 minutes from Tampa city limits, but we live far enough out that we are all around cow pastures, etc. making us basically more in the suburbs. I don't dislike anything about it because we have more than enough restaurants and stores here in our town without the hectic traffic and forever-long stop lights that are in Tampa.
I think you already did this, but yes, you have to enter the first temp you took (5am). This won't be an accurate temperature since it was taken 2 hours from your real temping time. You probably would have gotten a temperature above your CL if you woke up at 7am instead... so I wouldn't be discouraged over this one disturbed temp. Just leave it at 97.12 @ 5am on your chart and don't worry about it.

The rule is that if you take your temperature within 90 minutes (either way) of your regular waking time, then you can adjust that temp by 0.1 degrees for each half hour you're off. So if you had first woken and temped at 5:30am, for example, you could've added 0.3 to that temp to adjust it for 7am.
__________________
I'm mommy to Zach. Hoping for more. :-)
ardeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #19
carlycurry's Avatar
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 6,082
My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur View Post
I think you already did this, but yes, you have to enter the first temp you took (5am). This won't be an accurate temperature since it was taken 2 hours from your real temping time. You probably would have gotten a temperature above your CL if you woke up at 7am instead... so I wouldn't be discouraged over this one disturbed temp. Just leave it at 97.12 @ 5am on your chart and don't worry about it.

The rule is that if you take your temperature within 90 minutes (either way) of your regular waking time, then you can adjust that temp by 0.1 degrees for each half hour you're off. So if you had first woken and temped at 5:30am, for example, you could've added 0.3 to that temp to adjust it for 7am.
Thank you soooo much. You are great at explaining the temping things with charting!!!!

I feel so much better about that temp this morning. So perhaps I am still above the CL, my stupid bladder just woke me up and ruined it!!! I'm hoping tomorrow's temp shows a big jump (and I will not drink so much water within 4 hours of bedtime tonight either, I'll tell you that for darn sure!)

I felt somewhat crampy last night and again this morning... not full on period like cramps with actual pain, just kind of a full feeling uterus... similar to start of a period, but not exactly. Anyone else get this right around ovulation or just after ovulation?
__________________
* CARLY * proud Navy wife to Lee (3.19.05) & Mommy to 2 Amazing Boys
Logan (12.20.06)
and my RAINBOW Landon (06.28.13)
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #20
ardeur's Avatar
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Question of the week: I live in a smallish city. It's more of a town, really. We're close to shopping and the highway, but we also live amongst a little countryside and lots wildlife. I like how we can walk to accomplish our errands from our apartment. Most of what we need is within a 2-10 minute drive.

AFM: I'm 6DPO and it's just crawling along. I'm having absolutely no unusual symptoms, and I feel like that's a bad omen. Granted, I've never been pregnant before, so who knows.
__________________
I'm mommy to Zach. Hoping for more. :-)
ardeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.