Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #41
Luvingmy4boys's Avatar
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: OHIO
Posts: 9,885
My Mood:
Re: targets biodegradable pristine clean detergent

I bought some but haven't used it on diapers yet. I did try it on my load of whites and unfortunately they were still dingy looking. I had even put in a little bleach. I ended up putting them into the wash again with a scoop of Tide w/bleach powder which is my usual detergent and they came out much cleaner and brighter. The whites laundry was the test for me as that's usually the dirtiest. I hope it works better on my diapers but now I'm not holding my breath. I was hoping to find a good free & clear that I could use with everything.

Advertisement

__________________
Mama to Alex (95), Jace (06) and Jake (07) who are always & my little peanut Eli (09)

Last edited by Luvingmy4boys; 10-08-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Luvingmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:26 AM   #42
AZmommy's Avatar
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Yuma
Posts: 11,313
Re: targets biodegradable pristine clean detergent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvingmy4boys View Post
I bought some but haven't used it on diapers yet. I did try it on my load of whites and unfortunately they were still dingy looking. I had even put in a little bleach. I ended up putting them into the wash again with a scoop of Tide w/bleach powder which is my usual detergent and they came out much cleaner and brighter. The whites laundry was the test for me as that's usually the dirtiest. I hope it works better on my diapers but now I'm not holding my breath. I was hoping to be find a good free & clear that I could use with everything.
boo that is dispointing.. I hate reccomending things that work great for me but then dont for others. I know it happens Ive had the same with like reccomendations of Purex or RnG ect.. Still its stinks and in the diaper world that is never good
Do remember this detergent has no added brighteners though so far for us that hasn't been an issue.
__________________
I can not spell and have no phone to blame things on.

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:39 AM   #43
Luvingmy4boys's Avatar
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: OHIO
Posts: 9,885
My Mood:
Re: targets biodegradable pristine clean detergent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZmommy View Post
boo that is dispointing.. I hate reccomending things that work great for me but then dont for others. I know it happens Ive had the same with like reccomendations of Purex or RnG ect.. Still its stinks and in the diaper world that is never good
Do remember this detergent has no added brighteners though so far for us that hasn't been an issue.

Oh that's has nothing to do with you. I'm really glad you posted your find. So many things go into play when it comes to how well a detergent will work. I know our water isn't the best here either. I have an HE top loader and I had to find a new detergent after getting that washer because what I used to use didn't work well in the new washer either. I thought about the lack of brighteners when I saw them that way but more stains came off the socks too after the second wash. I'm still going to try it on the diapers anyway.
__________________
Mama to Alex (95), Jace (06) and Jake (07) who are always & my little peanut Eli (09)
Luvingmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #44
AZmommy's Avatar
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Yuma
Posts: 11,313
Re: targets biodegradable pristine clean detergent

one hug e advanatage my washer has its its an old school non HE tope loader and it will aggitate the crap (literely) out of stuff
__________________
I can not spell and have no phone to blame things on.

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #45
erv0207
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 33
Re: targets biodegradable pristine clean detergent

Can't wait to try this! I have been using Charlies and it is great but expensive!
erv0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #46
GMDkaren's Avatar
GMDkaren
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 196
Re: targets biodegradable pristine clean detergent

Deanna,
Can you snap another picture a bit more to the right that shows the telephone number to call with questions?
This sounds interesting. I'd like to find out more.
Karen
GMDkaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #47
AZmommy's Avatar
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Yuma
Posts: 11,313
Re: targets biodegradable pristine clean detergent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMDkaren View Post
Deanna,
Can you snap another picture a bit more to the right that shows the telephone number to call with questions?
This sounds interesting. I'd like to find out more.
Karen
sure I'd love to know what questions (like full ingredients maybe) and what they say

Give me a minute...

okay here you go the number listed JIC is 1 800 910-6874



Deanna
__________________
I can not spell and have no phone to blame things on.

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10

Last edited by AZmommy; 10-08-2012 at 05:34 PM.
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #48
yogamama28's Avatar
yogamama28
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,711
So far, so good here. It hasn't upset my dd's super sensitive prone-to-eczema skin and her diapers smell great!
yogamama28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #49
AZmommy's Avatar
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Yuma
Posts: 11,313
Re: targets biodegradable pristine clean detergent

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogamama28 View Post
So far, so good here. It hasn't upset my dd's super sensitive prone-to-eczema skin and her diapers smell great!
Awsome same here my DD skin hasn't been this consistantly clear in I think forever.
__________________
I can not spell and have no phone to blame things on.

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #50
thtr4me's Avatar
thtr4me
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,094
My Mood:
Re: targets biodegradable pristine clean detergent

We had a surprise run in with ammonia last week, and I grabbed some of this to try. So far so good!
__________________
Cristina, Mama to Michael 03-16-06 , Nathan 01-16-11, and an angel 01-20-09
Go with your gut, follow your heart.
thtr4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.