Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #71
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Triple combo of meds already (including Zofran though I can use more if I need to but then the side effects set it) and still super nauseous and puking. I consider myself lucky because I can pretty much self treat my HG and get all the meds I want. (insurance won't pay for Zofran here though so I pay 5$/pill...) Need to research more on the hypersalivation because that's horrible this time and makes the nausea so much worse.

Advertisement

Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #72
leyash
Registered Users
seller

We had a loss this past April. We are currently 9 weeks and 5ish days pregnant with our rainbow baby, due May 8th. So freaking out about this pregnancy. I don't even think that getting to 12 weeks is going to help me feel better! Come on May 2013!
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #73
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash View Post
We had a loss this past April. We are currently 9 weeks and 5ish days pregnant with our rainbow baby, due May 8th. So freaking out about this pregnancy. I don't even think that getting to 12 weeks is going to help me feel better! Come on May 2013!
Welcome! Glad you found us, but sorry that you needed to. We all freak out here every now and then so you're in good company. Do you want to be added to the list on the first post of our group?
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #74
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Welcome! Glad you found us, but sorry that you needed to. We all freak out here every now and then so you're in good company. Do you want to be added to the list on the first post of our group?
Sure, that'd be great.

I'm QUEEN of freaking out - just go look at my "threads started" history, lol.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #75
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:

lilbitcrunchy just told me about this group, anyone mind if I join?

I have a 6yo dd and a 3yo ds. I had a miscarriage around 6 weeks in between them. I just found out last Thursday that I'm expecting again. I had a beta done and my levels are 33.4 today and I'm 3w6d (super early!) I was so nervous when I was pregnant with my ds after the miscarriage. It hasn't gotten any better this time around. Every cramp, every ache...every stabbing pain freaks me out. I'm just praying that this baby sticks and I don't have to go through that emotional roller coaster again.
I understand that if I didn't have that miscarriage then I wouldn't have my precious ds, whom I adore so very much. He is such an amazing little guy. I couldn't have asked for a better son. but I still miss my bean.

Also, my names Ashley!
Old 10-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #76
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699
Yeah my kids both beat up the doppler (LOL and u/s too!). I think they can feel/hear it but I really doubt it hurts them. And the stress relief is worth it to me.

Marie I am already using my Momma cloth for the same reason. Thankfully my progesterone suppositories are white but I leak terribly and I too get blistery rashes from disposable liners. I invested in cloth pads and liners during DD's pregnancy and they have been awesome for many reasons. No idea how you bleed after birth but I definitely use all kinds of pads because my bleeding goes on for a while and tapers on and off so I got use of the liners too.

Elena-YAY for daily movement!

Erica-sorry you are still bleeding. How frustrating and how scary!

AFM-still feel like crap. Hyperemesis has set in which is good and bad. Good because I never had it with my loss in February and bad because obviously I don't want to tell everyone yet and have a VERY hard time functioning. Trying to hold out until my appointment on Friday to tell my parents-they live close by and will help out as much as they can once they know.
After my 40 weeker I bled for 7 weeks, the last 4 were barely spotting. And my 23 weeker was 4.5 weeks of bleeding that was mild after the first week---definitely need to get mama cloth with as much as I miscarry. It's get lots of use even though I love my Diva Cup!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #77
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Zooming by with and sticky dust for you all.... so glad to see a thread like this exists (wish it had been around when I was expecting) - hang in there ladies; one day at a time, you'll get there!!!

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #78
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

First appointment tomorrow. Will be getting an ultrasound for sure!

Please, God, let baby be okay!!!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:26 PM   #79
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Also, any other previous preemie moms get irritated when someone refers to their 7lb+, 36 week baby as a preemie?

My SIL went into labor with her daughter at exactly 36 weeks on the same day I was admitted with my 23 weeker. Her FB Posts this week are all about how her "preemie" is a year old (the day before my son's one year birthday, had he survived) and how hard he had to fight being a preemie and all...

I want to set her on fire. D's birthday is on the 11th (Thursday) and she's been going on and on---and I did too when it was Smidget's birthday when he was one---but does she really have to claim that her daughter was a damn PREEMIE!?! If she'd had ANY NICU time at all (she didn't) or been small or born before 36 weeks, it wouldn't bother me, but SERIOUSLY!?!

And she sent my an invite to the party---on my dead son's birthday---even though I live 3,000 miles away!

This week is going to suck. Hope tomorrows ultrasound injects a little joy into an otherwise God-awful week and DH will be working 5am-9:30pm ALL week (he has tomorrow morning off for my appt, though).

Old 10-09-2012, 06:56 AM   #80
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyM&W View Post
lilbitcrunchy just told me about this group, anyone mind if I join?

I have a 6yo dd and a 3yo ds. I had a miscarriage around 6 weeks in between them. I just found out last Thursday that I'm expecting again. I had a beta done and my levels are 33.4 today and I'm 3w6d (super early!) I was so nervous when I was pregnant with my ds after the miscarriage. It hasn't gotten any better this time around. Every cramp, every ache...every stabbing pain freaks me out. I'm just praying that this baby sticks and I don't have to go through that emotional roller coaster again.
I understand that if I didn't have that miscarriage then I wouldn't have my precious ds, whom I adore so very much. He is such an amazing little guy. I couldn't have asked for a better son. but I still miss my bean.

Also, my names Ashley!
Yay glad you found us! I had a six week loss between my first two kids too. When is your next beta?

Thinking of you today Marie !!