Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2012, 03:46 AM   #51
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy13 View Post
Im just stalking carrie a little early. Ill be sleeping with my fingers and toes crossed!
All I can tell you this morning is that I am NOT ovulating . Must stop by WM & exchange the cheapie OPKs for actual HPTs I didn't even pay attention b/c the dang things were tucked in between the Equate HPTs & FRERs!

Only me...

Advertisement

Old 10-09-2012, 04:54 AM   #52
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38

All I can tell you this morning is that I am NOT ovulating . Must stop by WM & exchange the cheapie OPKs for actual HPTs I didn't even pay attention b/c the dang things were tucked in between the Equate HPTs & FRERs!

Only me...

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:23 AM   #53
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, so yay for this... I finally have an update:

My temp shot up higher yet today... so if not for my screw-up 5 am temping yesterday (thanks, horrible bladder) then I would have seen a rise yesterday AND today and probably got my crosshairs on FF today or tomorrow... but since *I* know what's going on due to the incorrect time for that temp, I am confident in saying I am 3 DPO today.... looks like I O'd on Saturday.

Oh, and as I suspected OPKs obviously don't like me... they never turned dark enough for a true positive. Those damn things gave me so much stress this cycle it's not even funny.

Here's something else kind of funny... you know how we always joke if we spend a lot of money on something we'll end up pregnant that cycle... like, some of the mamas in the HPT/OPK co-op, the co-op runner herself, ended up prego right before her tests reached her? Well, I went online yesterday because I'd been thinking of buying one for a long time... I finally bit the bullet and bought a Clearblue fertility monitor with 30 test sticks... I know you need to start it at the beginning of your menstrual cycle... so now I ordered one to have ready and waiting to go next cycle.... watch me end up pregnant this cycle and not even need the darn thing now... Oh well, I guess I can always resell it!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:54 AM   #54
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom

Lol right? No not only you though. I got a free "fertility test" whatever that is in with my two pack of frers once. This was during what ended up being a 46 (wth?) Day cycle after a few cheapy blue dye tests were looking pretty suspicious. The fertility test looked identical to an frer and the line turned dark red right away so dh and I were taking turns hyperventilating. It wasn't until I took a pic to send to my bff that I noticed the tiny little words on the handle that said fertility test.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:30 AM   #55
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:

9dpo today poas with FMU this morning. I swear I see a second *faint* line on my hpt this morning. I do have to turn it a little to see it, but it is there even when I don't squint. LOL I can't get a picture of it though. Plus it is dry now and looks like an evap (but it was there at the 5 min mark for wondfos). ARGH! I guess I will be taking my FRERs along with me to my parents' house.

So.... how is everyone else today?
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:43 AM   #56
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaner View Post
9dpo today poas with FMU this morning. I swear I see a second *faint* line on my hpt this morning. I do have to turn it a little to see it, but it is there even when I don't squint. LOL I can't get a picture of it though. Plus it is dry now and looks like an evap (but it was there at the 5 min mark for wondfos). ARGH! I guess I will be taking my FRERs along with me to my parents' house.

So.... how is everyone else today?
Sounds promising! FX for you... and YES, take the FRERs with you!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
Old 10-09-2012, 09:01 AM   #57
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ok... I couldn't wait. Here is a FRER. *faint* line but it showed up within 1 min and when I invert it there is color there. Test from same pack as last month and it was stark white then.

Am I 100% crazy? It is so much clearer in real life! ARGH! Come on tomorrow! (And so much for my "not testing at my parents' house" crap. I am headed to the store to buy a few more FRERs and maybe some others, too and I will be POAS like crazy this week!)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4993.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	121410  
Old 10-09-2012, 09:05 AM   #58
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Ok... I couldn't wait. Here is a FRER. *faint* line but it showed up within 1 min and when I invert it there is color there. Test from same pack as last month and it was stark white then.

Am I 100% crazy? It is so much clearer in real life! ARGH! Come on tomorrow! (And so much for my "not testing at my parents' house" crap. I am headed to the store to buy a few more FRERs and maybe some others, too and I will be POAS like crazy this week!)
Um... that's not much of a squinter... I see a line, girl!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
Old 10-09-2012, 09:07 AM   #59
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Um... that's not much of a squinter... I see a line, girl!
LOL I have been seeing lines for months though. I a little bit in shock if it is true. And I know I'll be poas like a mad woman for the next few days!
Old 10-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #60
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
LOL I have been seeing lines for months though. I a little bit in shock if it is true. And I know I'll be poas like a mad woman for the next few days!
I really do see it. I didn't have to brighten my monitor or anything. I saw it right away... Looks VERY promising!!!!!!! Early congrats?
Baby #3 coming July 2015