Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #11
kanga1622
Registered Users

Welcome pineapple goat and Jackie! I hope your stay with us is short.

AFM: we took DS shopping today for new shoes. He picked cute UFO shoes that light up. They are pretty snazzy. He did a wonderful job everywhere we went and was so well behaved at lunch. Totally different kid than at the grocery store yesterday.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 10-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #12
lilg82882
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Welcome new mamas

I love pop music lately too I have tons of pop music from the 90's on my phone that I have really been loving lately

AFM: CD2. So it seems my cycle are back to pre-IUD I kind I want to temp and chart to see if I am Oing yet. I think if we don't get pregnant this month I'll start temping and charting so when we do actively TTC I'll already have a head start
Old 10-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #13
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Re: NTNP October 7th - October 13th

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyleah87 View Post
Our sons must be the same age! Emery will be 16 months on the 22nd
I think they are, my son was born June 14th, 2011. Yours June 22nd? I can't believe my little guy is just about 16 months now, its crazy how fast the time has gone!

Also, I really can't say what type of music I like best. I'm one of those that likes little bits of almost anything (except heavy metal and hard rock). I've been in a country mood lately. I like some of the new songs.
*TinyJoys* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:30 AM   #14
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
May I join to?

Dh and I recently decided to ntnp. I couldn't be happier. Dd turned 2 on August 4th and I've been wanting another since she turned one but dh said no. We've done a lot of talking and planning and decided that if it happens it happens.

Qotw- I've been in a pop type mood lately. It keeps me upbeat. I also like a lot of rock music.
Welcome mama! I will get you added to the list Hopefully you stay here is nice and short

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanga1622 View Post
Welcome pineapple goat and Jackie! I hope your stay with us is short.

AFM: we took DS shopping today for new shoes. He picked cute UFO shoes that light up. They are pretty snazzy. He did a wonderful job everywhere we went and was so well behaved at lunch. Totally different kid than at the grocery store yesterday.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Those shoes sound super cute! There must be something with grocery stores, because my DS was a complete wild monkey at the store yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg82882 View Post
Welcome new mamas

I love pop music lately too I have tons of pop music from the 90's on my phone that I have really been loving lately

AFM: CD2. So it seems my cycle are back to pre-IUD I kind I want to temp and chart to see if I am Oing yet. I think if we don't get pregnant this month I'll start temping and charting so when we do actively TTC I'll already have a head start
Glad to hear that you cycles are regulating out Hopefully that means you will be getting your BFP soon!

AFM: Uggh, last night was a LOOOOONG night. I gave DD some prunes yesterday because I thought she seemed a little bit constipated and then she was up all night pooping. Poor little thing, she had such a hard time with the first couple of poo's and I think her little bottom is really sore. Some of them had a bit of what looked like mucousy blood in them...do you guys think that is anything to worry about? Sorry for the tmi... Anyhow, then DS decided to come in and wake me up at 6:30 this morning.

Oh well, at least I got some pumpkin spice creamer at the store yesterday...perfect excuse for a nice big cup of coffee!

Have a great day ladies
Old 10-09-2012, 07:55 AM   #15
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
May I join to?

Dh and I recently decided to ntnp. I couldn't be happier. Dd turned 2 on August 4th and I've been wanting another since she turned one but dh said no. We've done a lot of talking and planning and decided that if it happens it happens.

Qotw- I've been in a pop type mood lately. It keeps me upbeat. I also like a lot of rock music.
Yay! Thats so awesome!!

I haven't been listening to a lot of music lately. I really like a wide range though. I usually end up listening to the Beatles, Doors, Dylan...that older stuff. I like a lot of my moms music from the 80's/90's too. My all time favorite artist is Kate Bush though.
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #16
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh View Post
Welcome mama! I will get you added to the list Hopefully you stay here is nice and short
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Yay! Thats so awesome!!

I haven't been listening to a lot of music lately. I really like a wide range though. I usually end up listening to the Beatles, Doors, Dylan...that older stuff. I like a lot of my moms music from the 80's/90's too. My all time favorite artist is Kate Bush though.
Right?! Though, honestly, I talked to him this morning and he's already having second thoughts... I might not be here for long, but for different reasons.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:53 AM   #17
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Quote:

AFM: Uggh, last night was a LOOOOONG night. I gave DD some prunes yesterday because I thought she seemed a little bit constipated and then she was up all night pooping. Poor little thing, she had such a hard time with the first couple of poo's and I think her little bottom is really sore. Some of them had a bit of what looked like mucousy blood in them...do you guys think that is anything to worry about? Sorry for the tmi... Anyhow, then DS decided to come in and wake me up at 6:30 this morning.

)
I'm not a dr. and am by no means an expert but this happened to my son once. I was really concerned so I did some research and I read that if this happens after they've been constipated, a lot of the time it could just be caused by a hemorrhoid bursting open. I know others (adults) that have noticed some blood when wiping after being constipated as well, and the dr told them it was caused by hemorrhoids.
*TinyJoys* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #18
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV View Post
I'm not a dr. and am by no means an expert but this happened to my son once. I was really concerned so I did some research and I read that if this happens after they've been constipated, a lot of the time it could just be caused by a hemorrhoid bursting open. I know others (adults) that have noticed some blood when wiping after being constipated as well, and the dr told them it was caused by hemorrhoids.
Thanks mama I am pretty sure that is what is was. She has gone a couple of time since then and they have been normal soft poops with no blood. Thanks!
Old 10-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #19
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
May I join to?

Got you added
Old 10-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #20
UVASahm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Question of the week: What is your favorite kind of music?

Answer: For me it varies...I like country, worship music and my DH has been listening to Mumford and Sons a lot lately, and I like them too. Casting Crowns has been one of my go to's a lot lately. And of course there is the mix of Veggies Tales and Kids Songs too lol Those songs get stuck in my head!

Hope you are all having a great day!
I just hopped onto this forum. Could I join you ladies? Also ashliemh, our little ones were born on the same day. Yay 8 months!
UVASahm is offline   Reply With Quote