Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #21
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: WOW! My Diaper Safari Pocket review with Pics!

Subbing so I remember these when I have some $.
I love BG pockets so these would be great and some new colors. Too bad no prints though

Advertisement

http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #22
sweetest
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have been on a search for pockets to use with my Capri inserts. These look like they might be just what I'm looking for. I want self agitating with flaps on the front and back opening. I ordered 3 last night just under the wire for the B2G1 sale.

I love my 4 Sweet Pea pockets and they would be perfect if only the pockets didn't just open up at the top and the bottom - it is such a pain to keep the insert in place when stuffing/putting it on. I tried the Alva DG which seemed to have everything I wanted but they were HUGE and the diaper itself feels so heavy!

I hope they have them on sale again if I like them... I was tempted to buy more but every time I do that with something new I end up hating it! Now I need to get on FSOT and start listing some stuff so I have $$ in my paypal in case I love these

So to the OP, do you like the Capri inserts in these?
sweetest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #23
NorwexMa
Registered Users
seller

Subbing!

I enjoy being thrifty green with Norwex! http://leahrus.norwex.biz
NorwexMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:58 AM   #24
toutoute
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Subbing. Is the sale over???
toutoute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:59 AM   #25
Diaper Safari
Registered Users

The Buy 2, Get 1 sale is over. The current sale is for a free Planet Wise snack bag with any order over $19 using coupon code SNACK -- and we always have great sales.
Diaper Safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:24 AM   #26
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
They look like Alvas with different labels.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #27
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetest View Post
I have been on a search for pockets to use with my Capri inserts. These look like they might be just what I'm looking for. I want self agitating with flaps on the front and back opening. I ordered 3 last night just under the wire for the B2G1 sale.

I love my 4 Sweet Pea pockets and they would be perfect if only the pockets didn't just open up at the top and the bottom - it is such a pain to keep the insert in place when stuffing/putting it on. I tried the Alva DG which seemed to have everything I wanted but they were HUGE and the diaper itself feels so heavy!

I hope they have them on sale again if I like them... I was tempted to buy more but every time I do that with something new I end up hating it! Now I need to get on FSOT and start listing some stuff so I have $$ in my paypal in case I love these

So to the OP, do you like the Capri inserts in these?
YES YES!!! I use my size 2 capri inserts in these all the time now and they fit perfectly on the second rise setting...and of course would be perfect in the higher rise setting for older babies. I think the size one capri would be needed if you used it on the smaller setting. It makes for one super absorbant , yet very trim pocket diaper!! So now I am using both my capri inserts and my thirsties hemp inserts in these and am loving it! :-)
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:36 PM   #28
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If they are Alvas they sure are a nice copy. I do see the similarities in the 2....but they are not just like the 4.0 Alva (no double gussets, less snaps) and much better than the 3.0 (front pocket opening)...so I dunno...I am curious to know now?? Maybe its a new custom creation from the Alva manufactuers...like a 3.5 version...since it seems to combine the features of the two alva versions??!
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!

Last edited by KingsDaughter76; 10-11-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #29
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by toutoute View Post
Subbing. Is the sale over???
Yeah the awesome sale is over now...booo! I wish it would have gone on for a bit longer! I need to get some more paypal to get more of these!!

Hey Diaper Safari- can you bring back that awesome sale again soon??? Or do another special on these since the word is just now getting out...??? Pretty please??!!
Old 10-09-2012, 04:55 PM   #30
sweetest
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsDaughter76 View Post
YES YES!!! I use my size 2 capri inserts in these all the time now and they fit perfectly on the second rise setting...and of course would be perfect in the higher rise setting for older babies. I think the size one capri would be needed if you used it on the smaller setting. It makes for one super absorbant , yet very trim pocket diaper!! So now I am using both my capri inserts and my thirsties hemp inserts in these and am loving it! :-)
Yay! I hope these are the pocket dipes I have been searching for! I can't wait to get them and try them out... I need to start building up my paypal balance and I really hope they have another sale!

I think my DH is going to like them as well because they don't have a ton of snaps
sweetest is offline   Reply With Quote