Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #11
Tclem75
Registered Users
seller

Re: Nanas bottom diapers?

Did you notice the opening changed the fit at all?

Advertisement

Last edited by Tclem75; 10-09-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Tclem75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #12
Dancy Baby
Registered Users
seller

For these do most people get touch tape or snaps? I have some with touch tape but I just ordered an AIO with snaps to compare before I order a bunch more. I'm also so confused about the fabric options. Right now we just have birdseye inner with fleece lining, but I'm thinking of getting the bamboo velour with hemp inner, do you think that would be a lot more absorbent?
Dancy Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:58 AM   #13
mommysaurusrex
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I ordered all touch tape for daycare. I haven't received yet but I hope they're good! And I spoke with the person who makes them- she said that hemp/bamboo velour is her most absorbent!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:06 AM   #14
Dancy Baby
Registered Users
seller

Thanks! Yes, I would be ordering for daycare as well so maybe I should just go with touch tape also, I haven't had any problems with the one we have so far, I just prefer snaps and my dcp doesn't seem to mind Now that I have about 4 of a few types of AIOs, I'm getting the urge to destash and just have one type of diaper! It's crazy because I just bought them all! Oh well, I'll maybe order a few more NB and if I love them for daycare might just get a whole stash

OP, I got a pack of the AIO, fitted, cover, and it was well worth the price, if you're not in a rush and want to try some out I would suggest that would be a good way to go. I don't love the cover but plan to use it as a swim diaper, but the AIO and fitted are really great!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:07 AM   #15
Dancy Baby
Registered Users
seller

Thanks! Yes, I would be ordering for daycare as well so maybe I should just go with touch tape also, I haven't had any problems with the one we have so far, I just prefer snaps and my dcp doesn't seem to mind Now that I have about 4 of a few types of AIOs, I'm getting the urge to destash and just have one type of diaper! It's crazy because I just bought them all! Oh well, I'll maybe order a few more NB and if I love them for daycare might just get a whole stash

OP, I got a pack of the AIO, fitted, cover, and it was well worth the price, if you're not in a rush and want to try some out I would suggest that would be a good way to go. I don't love the cover but plan to use it as a swim diaper, but the AIO and fitted are really great!
Old 10-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #16
bcb1961
Registered Users
seller
seller

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the snaps have 4 snaps on each side. So I would get touch tape based on that. My NB swim dipes are snaps (so it won't snag baithing suit tops) and it takes forever to snap them all.
bcb1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #17
Dancy Baby
Registered Users
seller

You're right, I think that would be a PITA! I'm still gonna wait and see how I like the one I have otw
Old 10-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #18
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've tried the sherpa and the bamboo and they take FOREVER to dry..longer than any diaper I've ever tried. 2 full cycles in the dryer (all other diapers take 1 cycle) plus hung dry overnight. They're not part of my stash anymore for that reason I loved them otherwise. They were trim, gentle on his legs, and absorbent. I really wish she'd make a quick dry style.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #19
Dancy Baby
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegratefulmama
I had her convert some toddler prefolds into AIO's them! You could have her add a doubler for increased absorbency. I put mine in the dryer for 2 cycles then hang to dry overnight on a laundry room clothes line - I do the same with all my AIO's and prefitteds. She's so awesome to work with! I don't have them opened in the back I'm not a pockets type person.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Did you send a size up for prefolds to aio? I'm wondering if I should try this out, but not sure if I should send the prefolds I have or get bigger ones?
Old 10-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #20
onegratefulmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I sent in toddler prefolds from nickis diapers (green edge) and they were big enough for m/l and just big enough for L. My second set with the L is on its way! HTH!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
onegratefulmama is offline   Reply With Quote