Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:
When did you decide to just call it quits as far as CD'ing?

My son is 3.5 yrs old and we are starting the potty training process. I can usually get him to poop in the toilet if I can catch his signals. He doesn't have any regularity to going though. He still needs a diaper for pee though. The problem is that I can't find any diaper that I'm happy with. I wanted an easy AIO but when I found the absorbency the red marks were a problem. Also, there are times when the laundry tabs leave impression marks on his skin and my DH and I don't like that. I don't think there is anything that I haven't tried. He only goes through about 6 or 8 diapers a day. I don't like keeping diapers sitting in a wetbag to get enough to make it worth washing. At this point, I'm thinking sposies might be cheaper but I hate the smell of them. I have been using sposies for night-time anyways. I just don't know what to do right now since he's not pee trained yet. I can't even find a trainer I like other than Imse Vimse and he's not ready for those yet.

What made you call it quits?