Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #11
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone not like Disana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServingHim View Post
I don't know why I never thought to do this!
We don't do wool anymore but that is a good idea!
I had a Kissaluvs Wool Lover soaker and it is made with the seams on the outside. So I just used that idea and flipped the Disana seams out too.

Boo for no more wool. But you are probably saving money!! It gets to be an expensive habit.

Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 10:45 AM   #12
lovewool
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It softens up a lot after a wash or two. They are super soft. All of their wool stuff has that feel before washing. Also, they shrink up with use over time even if you don't try to purposely felt them. I think they're awesome. I was skeptical when I first tried them but we were on a very tight budget at the time. So they had to work for us. I bought 5 new and they shrunk down, served us well, and began my wool obsession
Old 10-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #13
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was dissapointed the first time I felt one too, but they become really soft over time. They work awesome overnight, and I love mine too. But first impression, I wasn't that impressed.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #14
armywife21
Registered Users

Good to know I may have to consider giving them another chance in a smaller size. The price was definitely right.
armywife21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #15
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I bought ours new and large. We love them for use as shorties on small kids. Now we use them as pj bottoms. During the day we use me knit wool. Ours have been in use for 12 months now. When ds2 was 4 months old I bought and used the larges. They did look really funny on him as I chose not to prefelt them. No way could I use them under other clothing.(big but baby too) I just added a shirt and knee high socks. We were good to go.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #16
ServingHim
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish3737 View Post
I had a Kissaluvs Wool Lover soaker and it is made with the seams on the outside. So I just used that idea and flipped the Disana seams out too.

Boo for no more wool. But you are probably saving money!! It gets to be an expensive habit.
This is exactly why I no longer use wool!
Old 10-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #17
Junipervt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't like Disana covers (though I LOVE their leggings for my DD). DS soaked straight through the cover when it was lanolized, but not felted. Once I felted it it worked better, but lost some stretch & didn't seem comfortable. We used it as a backup night cover when our Kissaluv one was drying after being washed. Once he grew out of it I didn't bother buying the bigger size it was worth it to me to spend the extra $$ & get 2 kissaluv wool covers instead.