Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 07:01 AM   #91
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

YAY Marie, such great news!!!

Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #92
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Healthy HB of 151 with baby measuring refectory with my dates based on O! Official due date is May 28! My 29th birthday!!!
that's so wonderful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM-could use some prayers because I'm sick as a dog. Not keeping much down anymore despite meds.
and

Quote:
After that I'll be seen every 2 weeks for cervical checks---if ANY changes (even minor), cerclage goes in instantly! If no changes, we'll be glad progesterone is keeping me nice and strong.
and that a cerclage isn't going to be necessary, but I'm really happy to hear that they're going to watch you so closely

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyM&W View Post
In about 2 hours! But I'm not traveling to my obgyn office so I'm getting it down here in my town, so I won't have the results until sometime tomorrow. But AF was due today and I normally get her during the night while I'm sleeping so I was super excited to wake up this morning with no AF!! I'm still temping and my temps are looking beautiful!!
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22977b
That is a great feeling, eh?

AFM: My m/s seems to be waning I haven't felt really pukey since probably Friday, but I'm still absolutely exhausted. my energy will return soon - I've really had enough of going to bed with the kids and not having DH&me time. Boo.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #93
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Just checking in. Glad to hear of all the good appts this week! Keeping my fx for all who are awaiting b/w results.

Erica - has the bleeding let up any? I've been reading and thinking about you.

Andrea - what a great turnout for your walk! I didn't make it to our walk here this year, but there will be a candlelight vigil in early December that we'll get to again.

AFM: 19w now, whew! Today is the first day in weeks that I've felt the little one bump around and move. It makes me smile one of those cheesy huge smiles. We have our anatomy scan on Monday morning and I'm actually excited. The doppler has kept me off the ledge, that's for sure. Best $55 I ever spent!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #94
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
AFM: 19w now, whew! Today is the first day in weeks that I've felt the little one bump around and move. It makes me smile one of those cheesy huge smiles. We have our anatomy scan on Monday morning and I'm actually excited. The doppler has kept me off the ledge, that's for sure. Best $55 I ever spent!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
YAY for bumps and dopplers

I may or may not have started trying to use mine today
yeah, 7 weeks is NOT likely, but since I KNOW that, its just fun.

Plus, my 3 year old is stalking me with the doppler. He found it in my bathroom drawer and said he needed to listen to his sister (kid still swears its a girl!)
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #95
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
AFM: My m/s seems to be waning I haven't felt really pukey since probably Friday, but I'm still absolutely exhausted. my energy will return soon - I've really had enough of going to bed with the kids and not having DH&me time. Boo.
Hope you get that energy, but YAY for less barfiness.

I'm okay with barfiness. My nausea isn't as dramatic (although my boobs are INSANELY painful), so I am only going "OMG! Are my symptoms decreasing?!?" so I start checking other symptoms. I swear if my boobs stop hurting I'm going to call my doc ASAP, haha. He's gonna think I'm NUTS.

And I am. But I accept that
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #96
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hiya everyone and Trace thanks for asking I'm doing okay here... not super chatty this week because it's been sorta lousy and I feel like such a party pooper lately and don't want to be a drag

I had more bleeding on Tuesday but it's tapered off now. I've also been really uncomfortable and kind of crampy, but not like m/c cramps, and also different from round ligament pain which I also have plenty of Not fun. So I've put myself back on bedrest for the most part. I totally freaked out last night because it was pretty heavy and I had a hard time finding a heartbeat, but I found it nice and strong a little to the right and got a protest kick in response . And then again today I had a hard time finding the hb, but seems our bean has moved up which is very reassuring for once!

DH and I had a long talk till the wee hours of the night last night and talked about our Marshall and his birth and what he looked like, etc (he stopped growing at 15w3d). It struck me that this baby is the same size that he was, even bigger now at 16w4d, and that we are getting closer and closer to a take-home baby. We are both feeling more and more hopeful and there's a very peaceful calm about this pregnancy that we didn't have with any of our losses... although this stupid bleeding freaks this mama out! But even with these scares, I'm still holding on to hope

I guess that wasn't too debbie downer today. If I can get through a few more days without bleeding and feeling crampy and gross I'll be more chatty. Just trying to keep focusing on the positive as best as I can.

Welcome to our new mamas, and so far it looks like more good news all around for everyone - keep it up! I love everyone's happy updates
Old 10-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #97
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

If you guys need a pick-me-up, you should go read about how hilariously awful my morning was. http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1452505
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #98
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
That's wonderful! I'm absolutely loving feeling the tickles and wiggles from this Babe.

Quote:
Hope you get that energy, but YAY for less barfiness.

I'm okay with barfiness. My nausea isn't as dramatic (although my boobs are INSANELY painful), so I am only going "OMG! Are my symptoms decreasing?!?" so I start checking other symptoms. I swear if my boobs stop hurting I'm going to call my doc ASAP, haha. He's gonna think I'm NUTS.

And I am. But I accept that
I really need energy right now - Zech's birthday on Tuesday (gotta do a party for him the following weekend I hope), then Halloween, DH's birthday, Ruth's birthday & party - and we want to get to the city for an overnight "date" and some shopping (late anniversary date).

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76 View Post
I guess that wasn't too debbie downer today. If I can get through a few more days without bleeding and feeling crampy and gross I'll be more chatty. Just trying to keep focusing on the positive as best as I can.
I hope that placenta moves up and the bleeding stops for you - I wonder if that's what the weird feeling/cramping was about?
I totally agree with taking it easy. When is your next appt?

too for talking about and remembering your little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
If you guys need a pick-me-up, you should go read about how hilariously awful my morning was. http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1452505
Yilkes! What a day!
Old 10-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #99
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi all~!

Had an ultrasound on Tuesday....22w3days...Baby Doe is exactly 1 pound and everything is perfect! OB is now having me come in for u/s every 3 weeks and I'm absolutely fine with that! I'm starting to feel movement and rolling everyday and think that we are going to be sending the doppler back soon I can't believe we are getting so close!
Old 10-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #100
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Susan - your post made me grin hearing about that healthy baby of yours!