Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #21
lilannies mama
Registered Users
seller

Lets see my baby girl will be 17 months & she's on a Minnie & dora kick so she's getting a Minnie bowtique shopping cart with bows. A Minnie doll. You know I got so much Minnie I don't even know what I got lol she got a Minnie bathroom set. Then I got a great deal from Craigslist on a dora kitchen, dora table & chairs & other dora items so I cleaned those up really well & she's getting that too. Can we say rotten? Lol

Advertisement

lilannies mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #22
NiNi
Registered Users

Ha! I haven't a clue. My boys are obsessed with superheroes, firetrucks, cars and dinosaurs. I'm sure a combination there of will ensue.

sent from my iPhone. excuse all typos
NiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:10 AM   #23
Mercy24
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: What are you getting your LO for Christmas?

DS will be a year old and he's getting a step 2 climber/slide and a set of those pop up play tents and maybe something else lol
Old 10-10-2012, 03:51 AM   #24
jac1976
Registered Users
seller

DS and DD are getting a computer. DS is at the point where he often needs a computer for homework. My 6 yo mac laptop has a broken cd drive and is not worth putting money into to fix, so we're going to get the kids an iMac. That will probably be their only present other than stocking stuff.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:55 AM   #25
danielle
Registered Users
Formerly: danner
seller
seller

My Mood:
My 4 year old (and her grandma) are getting loge seats for The Nutcracker. That was pricey. She is also getting canvas ballet slippers, a slinky and a glass drinking straw.

My 17 month old son has freakish dexterity and an obsession with keys and tools. He's getting the Plan Toys nuts and bolts toy and the Nilo hammer and stacking nails set (compatible with our train table). And a glass drinking straw.

We are giving the cousins little sets (that I will put together) of Stockmar modelling beeswax this year. It feels and smells wonderful.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:42 AM   #26
monkeymama07
Registered Users
seller

Liam turned 5 yesterday
Hes getting-
magnatiles
A bunch of legos
A trofast system
Super heros stuff
Chamelon light

Stocking will have
IPod
Movie tickets
Odds and ends
Old 10-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #27
Teexie
Registered Users
seller

Thanks to this thread, she'll be getting a table and chairs from Ikea and I'm making her a teepee. DD will be almost 20 months at xmas.
Teexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #28
tesslouise
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLights
My son will be 27 months old at Christmas. We are planning to give him a few Schleich animal figures, a set of Duplos, a couple new board books and maybe a new puzzle, if I can find one I like.
A woman after my own heart! I love Schleich and Duplos!
Amelia, married to Bear since 12/31/04; our daughter Rowan was born 8/6/09; our daughter Sapphira was born 8/17/12; due with DD3 6/17/15 (but after one two weeks late and one three weeks early, I'm not expecting a due-date baby!)
tesslouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:56 PM   #29
Celeste
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyToTwoPrinces
We're still shopping :lol DS1 turns 2 on November 30th, so we're trying to decide how many presents for each!
So does my DS! A good day to be born. But it does cause a bit of a present crunch.

Ava - ?
Faith - a new slightly bigger bike
Eli - train table (already got it at a consignment sale), and nice wooden trains.
I usually get them each a nice sweater from Gymboree. Not sure what else yet. I am thinking I might try my hand at sewing some dino tails for each of them.

Last edited by Celeste; 10-10-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Celeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #30
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

My LO is about hte same age, I think she will get the LP Princess Castle, and some of the extra sets of princesses. She also likes Legos, so we may get her a Princess set of those (she got hte Snow White ones for her B-day and likes them). I'm also thinking some play food since most of mine got destroyed after the first 4 kids and some nice touchy-feely books or Lift-the-flap books.