Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #21
mommy24babes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9

Whew girl, you rock!

Thanks a million! I'll follow up with that.
You're an angel!
Good luck!
Come back and update us please

Advertisement

mommy24babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #22
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need serious help here momas! :blush:

Will do! And thanks again!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #23
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

if I remember correctly from my understanding is realtors don't actually have to disclose animal restrictions on land. The only thing they do have to dsiclose is HOA restrictions....was it stated in The Seller's Property Disclosure???

If it were me..I would just go ahead and get a cow and a goat and go from there =) We lived on 3 acers in a restricted area and no one knew about my steer that I had for 9 months..they aren't exacrtly noisey and as long as you clean their poop your fine in regards to smell..heck at one poitn I had 5 pigs back there too...0 issues.(had them for a year!)
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #24
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The owner of the realty actually just called, lol. Didn't expect someone that high up to call. He researched our purchase before he called. It was an odd convo. he was super defensive at first. I remained calm and friendly and he changed his tune. He said in our county we shouldn't have any problems. He actually tried to be very helpfull. He went into great detail on the restrictions.

I hope to get more help from the zoneing guy that offered to help us.

It wasn't that they didn't disclose something, like an easement. It was that we specifically asked to look at properties that could be used for lrg animal raising and the like. I asked if we could have a cow, a pig, a goat, and so on. Exact wording. She said yes. I wanted to be sure before I fell in even mre love with this place. It just seemed to good to be true. It was everything we asked for. I'm not so sure she would have lied. I think mabye she didn't know, or didn't know till later and didn't wanna loose the sale. The #1 item on the must have list for properties for us was the livestock. It would have been like someone selling you a fish farm where fish were prohibited, haha. I know, silly example, but that's what it's like.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
Old 10-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #25
mommy24babes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by igotmywings
if I remember correctly from my understanding is realtors don't actually have to disclose animal restrictions on land. The only thing they do have to dsiclose is HOA restrictions....was it stated in The Seller's Property Disclosure???

!)
Not sure about where you are but here we do. It's not about what you do or don't have to disclose. You disclose anything and everything in the Interest of your client.

A realtor is supposed to be the expert working solely in the best interests of their client above any financial gain of their own in a perfect world.

I would assume he was defensive because he knows they are in the wrong.

Please make sure you file a complaint. That system is what is supposed to keep those things in check

Last edited by mommy24babes; 10-10-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:39 AM   #26
Agla
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm glad you might have your animals as planned.

Earn easy Amazon GCs with Perk TV
Soft Star shoes are awesome. Buy them here.
Agla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:57 AM   #27
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks hun.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:13 PM   #28
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sarah have you gotten any headway?OR are you just going to do it?! LOL
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:42 PM   #29
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm waiting till monday to call the man to look over this deed for us. I think either way we are just gonnago for it, haha. Gotta saveup for one thing at atime though. I'm still just amazed that this fella was more thna happy to offer his help. 6 counties, he stays swamped. So sweet!
Old 10-19-2012, 10:36 AM   #30
mommy24babes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hope all is well.
Just wondering how you made out with the deed.