Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2012, 10:19 AM   #141
TexasHeatherLynn
Registered Users
seller

Re: What do you think of moms who...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2R*A*C View Post
Geez there sure is a lot of judgement going on in here.
I think there is a lot more of that here on DS than IRL.

Advertisement

Riley & Dusty, twins lost 12/11 & 31/03~~Brody born still 5/28/05
TexasHeatherLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #142
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasHeatherLynn View Post
you would be 100% correct.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #143
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

We don't see a doctor as there just aren't any. We see a nurse practitioner every month(ish) for questions & weight/measurements & have the er available in the case of anything more serious.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #144
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasHeatherLynn

Eh, not really. People just don't usually say it out loud, I think.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:40 AM   #145
TexasHeatherLynn
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
Eh, not really. People just don't usually say it out loud, I think.
I think that we are all guilty of making some judgements, but I think in general we ignore more than we think about (IRL).
Riley & Dusty, twins lost 12/11 & 31/03~~Brody born still 5/28/05
TexasHeatherLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:03 AM   #146
scairns
Registered Users

Doesnt bother me at all we dont do well baby visits we dont take the children to the doctors unless they are really sick so we dont go to the doctors often
Old 04-19-2013, 03:25 AM   #147
EveryDayIsANewDay
Registered Users
Formerly: Stacey***ke3
seller
seller

Oh wait, another Danielle post, how likely of her. She's only been stalking me for the last year. Thanks!
EveryDayIsANewDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:56 AM   #148
scairns
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryDayIsANewDay View Post
Oh wait, another Danielle post, how likely of her. She's only been stalking me for the last year. Thanks!
Oh god was this thread about you too? I feel so bad for you.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:58 AM   #149
Armymom31
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryDayIsANewDay
Actually Stacey, I have been your advocate over here. When jason needed child support I paid it, when Bree needed clothes I bought them, he STILL uses my car to HELP you out. BUT It's not about YOU it's about your girls. Regardless of the fake stuff I post on here I really do love them and do EVERYTHING in my power to make their lives better. I see how depressed Bree is since you broke up with Jordan and it kills me. I tell her all the time how much I love her and I'm never going to go anywhere BC if you haven't noticed Jason and I have been the most stable things in their lives!! They are sweet girls and do not deserve to be subjected to this type of lifestyle. I have read how you think jason is a horrible father too. You couldn't be farther from the truth. He loves those girls with everything he has and shows it. He makes them dinner, from scratch, every meal, he takes them out ALL the time and only plays video games or watches tv before bed. The level of dedication he shows them trumps yours a million times over. Bree told us that you are too busy to play w her BC you are smoking cigarettes and reading a book on your phone. She drew a picture of you yelling at her so loud that she fell over. You leave Evie at school with no blankets or dirty at best, and you never bother to take their work home. We also talk to the school and daycare and this is what THEY tell us and we see. I have many more instances like this but I'm not here to sling mud but to defend two good people who adore your children and you should be grateful to have us. Jason could have signed his rights over when you and Sam were telling him too and I asked why even fight with you and he said BC he couldn't be away from his kids. You make him out to be this horrible person. Trust me, I have read your side of the story and I've heard others like his mom, Sam, his, the girls, and even lived through this for almost 2 years. I KNOW what's been going on and I must say you lie your face off on this site. He never said he wouldn't get this kids this week he just wanted to know why you needed him. I am not poisoning them when I tell them I am their stepmother because I plan on being in their lives FOREVER!!!! Married or not I am here to be with them. Besides, we couldn't get married BC you wanted more and more money even though jason didnt have a job you demanded over $1000. You are even getting more than the child worksheet says BC jason wanted to pay more and you are lying about your income. but that isn't good enough for you. I was your biggest advocate until you screamed at jason in front of your children, I heard them crying from inside the house!! It's on video and despite what you may think we DID NOT plan that, we couldn't even if we had a million years to plan. You did that to your self. And I think telling me I couldn't be in my own car is a little childish. Btw, we didnt keep my pregnancy from the girls to hurt them but we didnt want you to use it against jason and we know that they would have been so excited they would have told you instantly. He has Bree in girls scouts, he has them insured, he is bringing them to the Dr.'s which you haven't done since bre was 3 (that's in your own post). Its not harassment when he asks you why Bree is in shoes that are 3 sizes too small for her. I Read ALL his texts so I know the whole story. I know how you cheated on him with a BUNCH of men, sold all his stuff when you separated, moved your kids in with your best friend's husband who you were sleeping with. I think before you post any other nasty stuff on here you hold a mirror to yourself and stop deceiving these women who are actually here to help you and show you sympathy. Tisk tisk. We want to work with you, want the kids more, they are fun, you are not. You make our lives so hard when it could be perfect, we could all get along to make their lives better than what we had as children. When i reply to your posts on here i really AM trying to give constructive critisism and as i am sure you noticed i am NEVER hateful but very helpful. i am STILL trying to help you even though you have been SO mean to us. Please just work with us.
Armymom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:01 AM   #150
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Weren't you the one who posted how much you hate your step kids?