Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2012, 06:59 AM   #181
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

I can't get the pics to upload but OMGoodness! I had heartburn last night (which I never get unless I'm PG) so I was gonna start another round of my BC pills to try and jumpstart AF again but decided to test before I did and I got a BFP and it is blaring and came up as soon as I peed on it! I had tested before I had started on the pills 2 weeks ago and there was nothing. I don't even know how far along I am or when it happened (cause quite frankly we've only had sex like 4 times this month) You don't think me taking a week of BC will hurt anything (I knowits not good but hoping it won't make me MC since I know some women get PG on BC and don't know it and they are ok)

OMGOODNESS I wish I could get a pic up I'm so excited ! When I did it I just started screaming for my DH to come here cause I couldn't believe it!!!!!

Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 07:05 AM   #182
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack View Post
I can't get the pics to upload but OMGoodness! I had heartburn last night (which I never get unless I'm PG) so I was gonna start another round of my BC pills to try and jumpstart AF again but decided to test before I did and I got a BFP and it is blaring and came up as soon as I peed on it! I had tested before I had started on the pills 2 weeks ago and there was nothing. I don't even know how far along I am or when it happened (cause quite frankly we've only had sex like 4 times this month) You don't think me taking a week of BC will hurt anything (I knowits not good but hoping it won't make me MC since I know some women get PG on BC and don't know it and they are ok)

OMGOODNESS I wish I could get a pic up I'm so excited ! When I did it I just started screaming for my DH to come here cause I couldn't believe it!!!!!
That's awesome!!!! Congratulations!

I think you'll be ok since you stopped taking the BC immediately. Some women take it for months before they know they are pregnant. But you will definitely want to mention it to your OB.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:09 AM   #183
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

How exciting! What a great start to the day! Congrats, Mama!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #184
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

Congrats!!!! What a wonderful surprise!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #185
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack

OMGOSH ALICIA!!!!! I SWEAR I typed out "are you sure you're not preggo?" on my last response to you & erased it cause I didn't want to make you feel bad cause you weren't! Lol SO hsppy for you!!!!!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:08 AM   #186
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

Omggggg! Congrats!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:13 AM   #187
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks everyone! I can't stop smiling!!!! And neither can my DH!!!!

If you don't care Deanna I'm gonna hang out for a few days since I don't even know if I'm 4 wks, 6 wks....So gonna test for the next few days but with how quick and strong it showed up (unlike my MC tests that were always kind-of light) I'm feeling like this is my sticky bean!!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:15 AM   #188
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Thanks everyone! I can't stop smiling!!!! And neither can my DH!!!!

If you don't care Deanna I'm gonna hang out for a few days since I don't even know if I'm 4 wks, 6 wks....So gonna test for the next few days but with how quick and strong it showed up (unlike my MC tests that were always kind-of light) I'm feeling like this is my sticky bean!!!!
Congrats, congrats!!! So happy for you. I could share in your joy much easier if I can see that BFP!!! Share a pic, mamma!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #189
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ican't get it to upload! Anyone have any ideas? Its killing me that I can't post it. I tried taking from my phone, my new camera, my old camera AHHHH!!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 09:10 AM   #190
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

:happydance:
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote