Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #821
EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe

I don't think they would have sent my blood up there, and it has been so long since I donated that it is probably used by now. Next time I'll mail you some

And, 2nd item done for the swap. Only 7 to go, but they are turning out so cute I want to keep them for myself.

And I'm going to bed. DH might want some
I would love some of your blood. Rb asked if he could do a live donation but he is not cleared to donate at all so even if they could have done it, like if they had time to screen him, I don't think they would've let him. He is O+, I am B+. Our kids have BO.

Really though, I am pretty miserable. I can't shed this awesome iron lollipop taste in my mouth and I am sooo lethargic and just can't get my mind to do what I need it to do. I have to have help walking and I am having such a hard time making myself eat. I did have a root beer float and some hot chai but I couldn't finish either so idk how much of my lethargy is from not eating or from anemia or psychological. Hard to say.

I am going back in tomorrow for labs to track my levels down to 0 and I will see how I feel and will probably talk to my dr.

Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 02:14 AM   #822
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm so sorry fi I'm a+ so I wouldn't do you any good either nut would donate for u if I thought it would help.

THe Chiles rellenos pie was nasty I wanted to love it sos much but it was gross. Oh well, at least I know now...
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:20 AM   #823
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Good morning! Stinkin baby woke me up at 5:30am! And her wails woke 3yo dd so she climbed in bed with me, dh, and 2yo ds. Ummm, I'll just get up, thank you. So I have country music on the TV and I'm going to finish these longies. :yawn:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081
THe Chiles rellenos pie was nasty I wanted to love it sos much but it was gross. Oh well, at least I know now...
Good! It's cuz you kept food talking while I was hungry yesterday! (jk)

Last edited by HookedByCarolyn; 10-11-2012 at 05:08 AM.
HookedByCarolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:47 AM   #824
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
Good morning! Stinkin baby woke me up at 5:30am! And her wails woke 3yo dd so she climbed in bed with me, dh, and 2yo ds. Ummm, I'll just get up, thank you. So I have country music on the TV and I'm going to finish these longies. :yawn:

I'm sowwy!
Old 10-11-2012, 06:35 AM   #825
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: KAL Oct 7-13 *Knit the funk away!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl View Post
What I've been doing today

A good day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
Oh and obviously I can't read I thought you meant a pick of my knitting not me.

I look like me. Practically perfect in every way.
"Fi Poppins"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
yeah I knit them last year in a couple of days...they are super cute and I'm wondering if I should add ruffles to the bottom to make the inseam longer and she could still wear them. I think the rise and hips are her size
fix them and use them again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post

We are home from the coast, it was a blast. McMenamin's doesn't have GF fish n chips anymore, but they had GF buns and tons of yummy sandwiches. The waterfall was nice, the beach was nice but COLD, we saw tons of seals playing in the waves. Swatch is done for Pixie longies. We stopped and got paint color cards too for the upstairs room, we're going to repaint, re-arrange and give Pi his own bedroom, give Pixie a toddler bed, and set up the crib, then DH can finish trim molding in what is our current bedroom. Lots of work to get done before I start getting big!
Thank you I wish I had more motivation to keep knitting the sleeve. It is not growing, that garter rib is just eating yarn and not growing at all!

sorry you missed the breaded fish but glad you found something else yummy. Have fun painting. I love getting new colors but don't like the actual process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe View Post

And, 2nd item done for the swap. Only 7 to go, but they are turning out so cute I want to keep them for myself.

:
I have the same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post

LOL

Hope you get a nap in today

Quote:
Our kids have BO.

Really though, I am pretty miserable. I can't shed this awesome iron lollipop taste in my mouth and I am sooo lethargic and just can't get my mind to do what I need it to do. I have to have help walking and I am having such a hard time making myself eat. I did have a root beer float and some hot chai but I couldn't finish either so idk how much of my lethargy is from not eating or from anemia or psychological. Hard to say.

I am going back in tomorrow for labs to track my levels down to 0 and I will see how I feel and will probably talk to my dr.
BO, I bet they do!

Keep trying Fi, you'll get there! One day at a time! Maybe the doc can give you a happy, feel better cocktail.

I had to start a HH last night, the sleeves were crossing my eyes. I hope to knit on them some more today but I needed a bitty break. I am going to take Z outside and knit some. Although it is probably still in the 80's there is a noticable coolish breeze out there.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:54 AM   #826
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Good morning everyone!
Old 10-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #827
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL Oct 7-13 *Knit the funk away!*

Wow slow night.

Quote:
I would love some of your blood. Rb asked if he could do a live donation but he is not cleared to donate at all so even if they could have done it, like if they had time to screen him, I don't think they would've let him. He is O+, I am B+. Our kids have BO.

Hoping the Dr. has good news. I could have sent you my blood I'll try to keep stock in the freezer now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post

Stinkin baby. Just think in a few months you'll have 2 waking you up And, I got the yarn dyed. Need to see if it is dry enough to start knitting it tonight. Hoping maybe it is.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #828
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oooh, guess what?! I finished the knitting on my HH! I've just gotta do the tassels!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:17 AM   #829
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm alive. Pickle juice and chicken broth are keeping me going.
What's everyone doing today?
Old 10-11-2012, 07:25 AM   #830
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe
Stinkin baby. Just think in a few months you'll have 2 waking you up
whyioutta! :P