Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #271
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
I just want to say, that today is awesome! Yesterday sucked a fat one for me. I ordered a brand-new Boba 3G and came yesterday. I like to wash my carriers since DS has sensitive skin. So I had washed it in the bathtub and hung it to dry. I checked on it an hour later and the black from the straps had seeped through on to the panel. There were black dots all over the front of the carrier. I know very petty and trivial, but I was so upset. I ended up not lifting because I just didn't want to.

Fast forward to today. I woke up this morning,weighed myself and i was 144.8! I had an email from PP regarding a claim that was filed a month ago. Basically I sold a wrap to a mama with a flawed tail, which she knew about. 2.5 wks later she's saying there are more flaws and she wants a full refund. She filed with PP and I refused to refund her so I escalated it to a claim. It's been almost a full month but they decided in my favor.
I also had an e-mail from Boba customer service saying that they were going to replace my defective carrier and send me a shipping label to send it back to them. ok, fantastic! awesome! I get another email saying it's not cost effective for them to ship it back, so they are still sending me a new one, and I can keep the old one to do what i want with it. sqeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm debating what to do with it now. DH says to keep it, but it will bring my carrier stash to 13 and I'm not sure how I feel about that number. silly, I know.
I skipped running because I had errands to run. oh well. I have been doing well with the eating. I added fruits back in yesterday and it was sooo good. I'm taking the kids to the zoo tomorrow so we'll see if I lift (gawd I'm sucking at this aren't I?) I'm kind of afraid to because my muscles will retain water and it will make my scale numbers go back up on friday's weigh-in
Yay! I'm glad pp ruled in your favor about the wrap. I've been following that thread. That's awesome about the Boba too! I would hang on to it and then you could potentially sell it or gift it on the future.

Advertisement

And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #272
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Yay! I'm glad pp ruled in your favor about the wrap. I've been following that thread. That's awesome about the Boba too! I would hang on to it and then you could potentially sell it or gift it on the future.
it took so long for them to decide LOL. I was starting to think they wouldn't side with me.

I asked my friend if she wants it. she's not nearly as picky about her carriers as I am. She seems to think she needs just one she can't understand why I need 12 of them LOL. She's currently borrowing my action baby but I figure whichever one she doesn't want to keep I can sell for cheap. It's either keep the boba and cover the panel (which seems like too much work at the moment) and buy another wrap so I don't have 13 carriers, or sell one. Spend more money? make some money? seems like an easy choice. just hope i don't regret is since there's a wrap on tbw that i've been wanting for awhile.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #273
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

it took so long for them to decide LOL. I was starting to think they wouldn't side with me.

I asked my friend if she wants it. she's not nearly as picky about her carriers as I am. She seems to think she needs just one she can't understand why I need 12 of them LOL. She's currently borrowing my action baby but I figure whichever one she doesn't want to keep I can sell for cheap. It's either keep the boba and cover the panel (which seems like too much work at the moment) and buy another wrap so I don't have 13 carriers, or sell one. Spend more money? make some money? seems like an easy choice. just hope i don't regret is since there's a wrap on tbw that i've been wanting for awhile.
Lol! Man that's a tuffy
Old 10-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #274
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Lol! Man that's a tuffy
enabler! haha. we just bought the kids a trundle bed so I think make some money will have to win out for now.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #275
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

enabler! haha. we just bought the kids a trundle bed so I think make some money will have to win out for now.
Lol
Old 10-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #276
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

May I join you all? I'm liz... I have pregnancy/depression/zoloft weight to loose. About 20lbs of it I went INTO my last pg with. I weigh 193 right now, and I need to lose well... a lot. I am going to tentatively set a goal of 145, although I'd be even happier if I could get to about 140. I honestly live in fear of seeing that "2--" appear on the scale and if I don't take control now I will, for certain see it before the holidays are over. I'm sick of feeling my rolls stick together, bumping into things because my brain still thinks I'm a size 12 and being tired and unmotivated all the time. I'm hoping being here and having some accountability will help motivate me(but not family and friends because I don't feel like I can be honest about failure w/them).
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #277
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs
May I join you all? I'm liz... I have pregnancy/depression/zoloft weight to loose. About 20lbs of it I went INTO my last pg with. I weigh 193 right now, and I need to lose well... a lot. I am going to tentatively set a goal of 145, although I'd be even happier if I could get to about 140. I honestly live in fear of seeing that "2--" appear on the scale and if I don't take control now I will, for certain see it before the holidays are over. I'm sick of feeling my rolls stick together, bumping into things because my brain still thinks I'm a size 12 and being tired and unmotivated all the time. I'm hoping being here and having some accountability will help motivate me(but not family and friends because I don't feel like I can be honest about failure w/them).
Hi and welcome!!! Yay!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 05:04 AM   #278
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok so I hate AF! (Who is still isn't here again no big) but in bloated and I can feel it. I only lost .5 lbs and I hate that too. Oh well back on track.

Last edited by Mac & Cheeses mom; 10-11-2012 at 07:10 AM.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #279
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs View Post
Glad to have you here with us! There is some great accountability here for sure.

Today I was 154.8 again. A slight loss. I was hoping for more, but will take what I can get. I went grocery shopping today. I got a bunch of healthy foods and kept saying to DH, "I cannot eat that." He kept showing me cheeses and things that were not diet friendly and I resisted! I am proud of me. I forgot to get avacodos and they did not have the rice I wanted at BJs, but I got plenty of other low calorie healthy things. We got several crock pot meals, too.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:53 AM   #280
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Has anyone done a cleanse? Is that even possible while breastfeeding?
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote