Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #191
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack View Post
I can't get the pics to upload but OMGoodness! I had heartburn last night (which I never get unless I'm PG) so I was gonna start another round of my BC pills to try and jumpstart AF again but decided to test before I did and I got a BFP and it is blaring and came up as soon as I peed on it! I had tested before I had started on the pills 2 weeks ago and there was nothing. I don't even know how far along I am or when it happened (cause quite frankly we've only had sex like 4 times this month) You don't think me taking a week of BC will hurt anything (I knowits not good but hoping it won't make me MC since I know some women get PG on BC and don't know it and they are ok)

OMGOODNESS I wish I could get a pic up I'm so excited ! When I did it I just started screaming for my DH to come here cause I couldn't believe it!!!!!
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! Really??? I thought you were waiting for AF??? Congrats!!!

Advertisement

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #192
txmommytobe
Registered Users

My Mood:
Hi everyone well I finally got to see a tiny heart beat today so if you could move me to graduates I am due June 6 but will have a may baby due to repeat csection. Good luck to you all and I will still be watching this thread!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 10-11-2012, 10:02 AM   #193
txmommytobe
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack
I can't get the pics to upload but OMGoodness! I had heartburn last night (which I never get unless I'm PG) so I was gonna start another round of my BC pills to try and jumpstart AF again but decided to test before I did and I got a BFP and it is blaring and came up as soon as I peed on it! I had tested before I had started on the pills 2 weeks ago and there was nothing. I don't even know how far along I am or when it happened (cause quite frankly we've only had sex like 4 times this month) You don't think me taking a week of BC will hurt anything (I knowits not good but hoping it won't make me MC since I know some women get PG on BC and don't know it and they are ok)

OMGOODNESS I wish I could get a pic up I'm so excited ! When I did it I just started screaming for my DH to come here cause I couldn't believe it!!!!!
Congrats!!! Praying for HH9 months

Old 10-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #194
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! Really??? I thought you were waiting for AF??? Congrats!!!
I was! I'm well over a month late I think at this point but I had tested since before I was even officially late and have continued to up until 2 weeks ago when I gave up and decided I needed to induce AF since she wasn't coming on her own. SO I literally have no idea how far along I am!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:27 AM   #195
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack

I was! I'm well over a month late I think at this point but I had tested since before I was even officially late and have continued to up until 2 weeks ago when I gave up and decided I needed to induce AF since she wasn't coming on her own. SO I literally have no idea how far along I am!
Go to the doc right now! I want to see a baby in your uterus!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:27 AM   #196
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by txmommytobe
Hi everyone well I finally got to see a tiny heart beat today so if you could move me to graduates I am due June 6 but will have a may baby due to repeat csection. Good luck to you all and I will still be watching this thread!!

Good luck!!!!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:29 AM   #197
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post

Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #198
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
I agree, I'd run to the doctor and have blood work and an US

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #199
Mamatoabunch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Wonderful!!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #200
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

DP!

Last edited by 812ajack; 10-11-2012 at 12:10 PM.
812ajack is offline   Reply With Quote