Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #101
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Advertisement

I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #102
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Eeep, two more weeks and I'll get to be in the next color on my ticker.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #103
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

7 weeks and already getting huge cans of free formula in the mail---I breastfed my oldest for 2 damn years! I have ZERO need for formula!

It's scary how companies find out before our FAMILIES!

Bet ill get hundreds of diaper coupons next!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:02 PM   #104
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Gah, call the company and get off their mailing list (unless you have someone you can pass it off to). It was easy to Google for their contact number, and I was afraid they'd ask questions, but they just took me off the list and I haven't gotten anything since then.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #105
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96
Gah, call the company and get off their mailing list (unless you have someone you can pass it off to). It was easy to Google for their contact number, and I was afraid they'd ask questions, but they just took me off the list and I haven't gotten anything since then.
I'll donate it to the women's DV shelter!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #106
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 10-11-2012, 07:15 PM   #107
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Eeep, two more weeks and I'll get to be in the next color on my ticker.
It's scary and wonderful to move that ticker along, all at the same time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
7 weeks and already getting huge cans of free formula in the mail---I breastfed my oldest for 2 damn years! I have ZERO need for formula!

It's scary how companies find out before our FAMILIES!

Bet ill get hundreds of diaper coupons next!
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
I'll donate it to the women's DV shelter!
FTR, a forum I used to be on did sort of a test with the formula companies - a bunch of us agreed to sign up, half of us were "formula feeding" half were "breastfeeding" moms (regardless of what we actually were doing with the babies) and then we waited to see how many coupons/samples/etc we got.
The breastfeeding group got TONS more of everything, through pregnancy and while the babies were infants. Like, TONS. Not even comparable.

I just collect all my coupons and samples, for formula, baby food and cereal, and diapers, and take them to the church nursery - there are always moms there that can use most of what I get.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #108
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

I had my first ultrasound today. My prayers were that baby would measure 7 weeks (which is where I am based on O) and have a strong heartbeat. Both prayers were answered. Baby measured 7 weeks and 1 day, with a heart beat of 146. I literally cried when I saw baby on the screen and the ultrasound tech told us the stats. Out of my 9 pregnancies, only my DS and DD have measured on track for dates, all the others that even made it to an ultrasound measured a week behind or more. So I'm choosing to believe that this one will be my take home rainbow baby
Old 10-11-2012, 07:50 PM   #109
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh, that's wonderful, Kate!
Old 10-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #110
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
I had my first ultrasound today. My prayers were that baby would measure 7 weeks (which is where I am based on O) and have a strong heartbeat. Both prayers were answered. Baby measured 7 weeks and 1 day, with a heart beat of 146. I literally cried when I saw baby on the screen and the ultrasound tech told us the stats. Out of my 9 pregnancies, only my DS and DD have measured on track for dates, all the others that even made it to an ultrasound measured a week behind or more. So I'm choosing to believe that this one will be my take home rainbow baby
Awesome Kate! Same thing for me-all my losses measured behind (and since they were all IVF babies my dates were pinpointed to the minute!) and had a too slow for GA HB. So hopefully I'll see an on track bean with hb today at my appointment.

Marie that is NUTS about the formula. I live in a country were formula advertising for babies younger than 6 months and handing out samples is strictly forbidden so never had any problems there. Extended BFer too-I only ever weaned my kids to TTC again (13m with DS and 26m with DD) and will definitely BF as long as baby wants this time. Oh and once I get my energy back I'll finish my LLL leader training I'm at the last part of it.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote