Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2012, 07:29 AM   #321
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
me too.

Ok weighed myself, 195.5!! I haven't even pee'd yet!
Awesome!!!

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #322
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething

me too.

Ok weighed myself, 195.5!! I haven't even pee'd yet!
Yay that's great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
Well things moved a bit for me. I am down to 152.9 again. So a total of 20 lbs down so far. Now to keep losing and not gain again. I did not eat all my calories yesterday, but I am okay with that. I had a big dinner to make up for not wanting lunch. I just was not hungry. I was kinda suprised that I lost after eating a few french fries last night. DH cooked them in the deep fryer where I cannot resist them.
I couldn't even resist that!!! Your doing great. I eat if I'm hungry. But before I eat I drink some water to make sure it's real hunger.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #323
sahmofthree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow! Great losses ladies! WTG Kimmie, 20 lb is amazing!

As for me, I'm the same as last week, so no change. Which I'll definitely take after the way this past week is gone, I'm just happy to not see a gain. I've got to finish my food prep this morning, and then I'm set for healthy food for a few days which makes it much easier to make healthy choices so hopefully this week will go better.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:42 AM   #324
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmofthree
Wow! Great losses ladies! WTG Kimmie, 20 lb is amazing!

As for me, I'm the same as last week, so no change. Which I'll definitely take after the way this past week is gone, I'm just happy to not see a gain. I've got to finish my food prep this morning, and then I'm set for healthy food for a few days which makes it much easier to make healthy choices so hopefully this week will go better.
No gain is great!!! That means you navigated through life changes with success. Congrats that's a hard thing todo!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #325
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

I am ready for a drink already...LOL! I have one sick kid and a teen who decided to goof off and now has to have a brace removed from his gum with novicane. He is not thrilled. I swear when it rains, it pours. Hopefully the rest of the day will get easier. We have laundry to do and ACs to take out. DH has been lazy and not doing anything.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:17 AM   #326
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I am ready for a drink already...LOL! I have one sick kid and a teen who decided to goof off and now has to have a brace removed from his gum with novicane. He is not thrilled. I swear when it rains, it pours. Hopefully the rest of the day will get easier. We have laundry to do and ACs to take out. DH has been lazy and not doing anything.
Ah man that sucks. Prayers and positive vibes your way!!!

Yeah we still need to take AC's out. I might just take and plastic over them.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #327
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

It is one of those cold and rainy days where you simply ache and do not want to do anything. My bones are killing me. I hate it. I gotta get up and do something. If DH brings up the laundry, I will fold it. I am having some water right now. I am still not hungry yet. When I am I will have some carrots. THe baby will be hungry soon. The sick boy has already eaten quite a bit of fruit and veggies today.

Now I am waiting from a call from the teen when he is done at the dentists office. My dad was nice enough to bring him there so I did not have to bring the kids with me. That will teach him to goof around doing hand stands in the hall ways! Lordy-B - teens!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #328
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

What are ACs?

I started AF, this morning so I was just going to stick with yesterday's weight, but I decided to weigh anyways and now I'm 142.4, so I'm down 0.6 from yesterday, which is good because I did c25k (2 miles) and 58:49 of spinning, so it's nice to see a bit of change after that much working out. Not sure what ill get done today since I'm cramping already
Old 10-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #329
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
What are ACs?

I started AF, this morning so I was just going to stick with yesterday's weight, but I decided to weigh anyways and now I'm 142.4, so I'm down 0.6 from yesterday, which is good because I did c25k (2 miles) and 58:49 of spinning, so it's nice to see a bit of change after that much working out. Not sure what ill get done today since I'm cramping already
AC = Air conditioner.

Great job on losing while on AF!!! I can never do that.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #330
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

How often do you all weigh in? My scale's battery is dead and it's a special type so I haven't replaced it yet. I was considering that a good thing and thinking about not weighing for a couple weeks. I'm so easily discouraged by jumping on the scale too often.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote