Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #11
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else in that "chunky or pregnant?" stage?

I had 10lbs to loose from DD when I got pregnant. My weight fluctuates depending when I weigh myself. So I could be up 3 or down 3 sounds weird but has always been that way.

I have a baby bump but not sure anyone can tell I am pregnant and I am not sure ig I look chubby or not. I am 5'9 and 150 atm but prepregnancy with ds I was 138 and was that before dd--that is a very thin weight for me and my body type.

I am feeling better and started to exercise. I really like the workout tape I am doing (Tracy Anderson Pregnancy DVD) and I can tell everything is getting tighter which is making me feel more grounded, stronger core, and feel less bloaty. I just feel I need to incorporate some yoga stretching bc I really feel like that helped me with the delivery of dd who was a vba2c and I do not want to loose that confidence or flexibility.

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:20 AM   #12
4dramamama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra
Hey, we were almost exactly the same height/weight when we got pregnant!

This is my 3rd, and I was in maternity pants by 9 weeks. You almost always get bigger faster the 2nd time. I say it's like blowing up a balloon, it's much easier once it's already been blown up!
Me, too! Pre weight was 154 and I'm 5'6". Normal Pre weight is 140 so I had plenty to go. I don't lose baby weight until I stop nursing and I had only stopped 4 months before BFP.

Not really stressing this time. Won't do me any good to worry, right?
Beth, Christian mama of 5 (expecting #6 Spring 2013).
Check out my blog Heart Stirred with Wisdom
4dramamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #13
4dramamama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma
. I just feel I need to incorporate some yoga stretching bc I really feel like that helped me with the delivery of dd who was a vba2c and I do not want to loose that confidence or flexibility.
This sounds great. I love yoga! Anybody have suggestions from Netflix or amazon direct (or whatever that streaming service is called)?
Beth, Christian mama of 5 (expecting #6 Spring 2013).
Check out my blog Heart Stirred with Wisdom
4dramamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:02 AM   #14
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dramamama View Post
This sounds great. I love yoga! Anybody have suggestions from Netflix or amazon direct (or whatever that streaming service is called)?
I ahve a yoga dvd that I loved but now it is so BOOOORING. Not sure why it wasn't for me before. I have youtubed some things but they are so choppy and cut at weird spots so not sure where they begin and where they end?
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #15
KendallMarie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dramamama View Post
I pretty much have hated every prenatal dvd I've tried so far. There's one I sort of like(@ work I'll chekc the title when I get home) but it is so hip and leg focused it's a bit annoying. I mean great for labour but really the rest of the body needs soem work too. I finally just emailed the company who doe smy normal yoga dvd's and asked which routines were safe or easily modified. They did get back to me with a great list. Made me much happier. I still try to do the other one occasionally though.

ISO: Fuzzibunz Elite OS, Lg Boy-ish G-diapers, MEAF M, ML, L
IHA: Sm G-diapers, pouches, g-cloth, NB Alvas, NB Sandies, NB Prefolds, NB Bummis covers
KendallMarie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #16
UmmKira
Registered Users
seller

I'm definitely there. I'm starting to feel more pregnant than chunky now, but I think it'll take a while before onlookers can see the difference.

Come check out my homeschool blog!
UmmKira is offline   Reply With Quote