Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2012, 02:12 PM   #31
waldorf and ragamuffins
Registered Users

Re: No pregnancy while bf'ing.

My first baby I nursed until he was 20 months. I nursed him round the clock, at 12mo I got my pp period. I was never able to get pregnant until I weaned him at 21mo.

Advertisement

waldorf and ragamuffins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:13 PM   #32
waldorf and ragamuffins
Registered Users

.. But I should also mention that all cycles and babies have been different... my next three were concieved at various times during my cycles, my last two babies are 1 year apart!
waldorf and ragamuffins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #33
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just got a + OPK yesterday, and today, although this afternoons is so negative, that the test line is soooooo light, it's shocking that just a few hours before it was blaring +!!!

I'm so happy that I started temping a few days ago, so now at least I have a clue where my temps were.
I'm pretty sure that my temp will be up tomorrow.

Yesterdays cramping was HORRENDOUS!! Today I'm having aching ovaries, some from the left (no tube side) but a lot from the right, which I'm hoping it's the right side because that's were my only tube is!
DH and I DTD last night and I'll jump him tonight too. We have a wedding to go tomorrow, which makes me think if I should drink or not???

my nipples are soooooo sore....
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #34
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was nursing my 15 month old several times a day and all night and still got pregnant. The week that my son was implanting she was sick and was nursing exclusively! I didn't want to get pregnant that soon, so I wasn't super happy.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #35
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
We have a wedding to go tomorrow, which makes me think if I should drink or not???
If you're just ov'ing today, even if you did get pg there won't be any exchange of blood between you and babe for a few days still so I would have a few drinks myself.
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:35 AM   #36
techanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We're soon to find out if that is what happens for me. My cycles just came back (DD is 10 months). Just got a +OPK on Thursday, on cycle day 26! Hopefully I will find out that we can get pregnant while BF My DD still nurses quite a bit, so who knows.

Painful nipples are a B#$%H with O during BF for SURE. Probably because I have someone chomping on them every few hours....
techanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:35 AM   #37
techanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We're soon to find out if that is what happens for me. My cycles just came back (DD is 10 months). Just got a +OPK on Thursday, on cycle day 26! Hopefully I will find out that we can get pregnant while BF My DD still nurses quite a bit, so who knows.

Painful nipples are a B#$%H with O during BF for SURE. Probably because I have someone chomping on them every few hours....
Old 10-14-2012, 06:38 AM   #38
techanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry, don't know why that double posted...
Old 10-15-2012, 12:00 AM   #39
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by techanne View Post

OHH MMAAANNNN I KNOWWWW!!!!!!

I've had 2 high temps. I'm looking forward to tomorrows temp!!! I'm pretty sure I O'd from the good side! I'm really achy over there.
Today my nipples aren't AS sore, but still achy when she first latches on, and she nurses A LOT!

I'm so hoping I get pregnant. I so want to do the whole birth thing again! I love having a squishy!!!! However, DD is soooo tiny that it's still like having a newbie. She's only 8m, so she still is new, but SOOOOOO active and mobile. I'm like, wait....come here and snuggle with me....
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #40
techanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
OHH MMAAANNNN I KNOWWWW!!!!!!
but SOOOOOO active and mobile. I'm like, wait....come here and snuggle with me....
I know that feeling! My DD was in the hospital at almost 9 months with a high fever. All she wanted to do for two days straight was cuddle. As awful as it was that she wasn't feeling well, the snuggles were wonderful!

I just discovered yesterday that I can button and zip every pair of jeans in my house. I wouldn't wear them all out... but they button! I got a little excited about it. Hopefully that means I will succeed in getting pregnant It seems only logical that once I get excited about fitting back into clothes I would get pregnant right?