|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|10-14-2012, 02:44 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston MetroWest
Girly SNAPS Pockets REDUCED: NIP RaRz + BG 4.0, Air Biscuit OS, FB Small
Our diaper stash drawer is too full and I can't close it without squashing DD's fluff. So, I'm destashing to give some love to the diapers that we don't grab for as often. All from a smoke-free, pet-free home and always washed in Rockin Green (unscented). Covers always line dried, inserts dryer-dried.
All prices are ppd – and yes, I will discount for shipping multiples! PM me if interested as I am a WAHM…around the schedule of an at-home 2-year old so I will see a PM sooner than thread questions.
Photos coming soon – need to upload 'em!
NIP RaRz G2 - WHITE SNAPS complete with 6r soaker
- Never opened, never used – great diaper, you have to love the gussets!
EUC Air Biscuit OS Pocket Diaper (HTF)
- How can you resist HOT PINK with black snaps & coordinating black and pink butterflies microfleece inner. CUTE!
- INCLUDES: 2 fluffy fluffy inserts that snap together (I think that they are microfiber but they are much, much squishier than my other inserts). One is newborn sized, the other is a generous full sized contour.
- Cross-over snaps. No stains inside or out, and with like new elastic all around. Excellent condition! Only used a few times just to try it out. I wanted to love it because of the butterflies, but this diaper was a bit too fluffy on my petite, skinny lady so I just don't grab for it.
GUC Bum Genius 4.0 OS SNAP Pocket Diaper in SWEET (light mint green)
- Includes 2 inserts
- Elastic still has life, but is partially relaxed. Minor pilling on the stretchy snap tabs. No staining on inner suedecloth. Inserts may have some minor shadow staining – but are in good condition and still fluffy and absorbant. No stink or issues.
GUC Fuzzibunz Perfect Fit – Small – Snaps in Sage Green
- Includes 1 insert
- This is the "old style" perfect fit diaper with the triangular tabs. No stink or major issues. Elastic is still good, just partially relaxed. Microfleece inner is pilly and not bright white anymore, but it works. Insert has a small rust-colored stain that might sun or bleach out – but I haven't tried it because it works fine.
Accepting PayPal and am open to trade requests
ISO: Wool covers and training pants for a skinny-mini 2 year old
Last edited by piccolabambola; 11-05-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Editing for price reduced