Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-14-2012, 09:56 PM   #371
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur
12dpo and BFN still. I expect AF tomorrow morning. I still haven't had any spotting or a dip in temps, which I usually see the day before AF. We'll see...
Praying!

Advertisement

Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #372
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur View Post
12dpo and BFN still. I expect AF tomorrow morning. I still haven't had any spotting or a dip in temps, which I usually see the day before AF. We'll see...

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:21 PM   #373
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch

Ok so mine are the FRER. Is there still FRED? I'm so out of the loop, but annoyed that the line appeared w/in the time frame. Just feel like a dope.
Haha I googled fred and mostly got results for frer but some yahoo discussion group questions about the fred...from 2007! Ladies we are no spring chickens. Some DS mamas were in middle school when we were buying fred tests.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:38 AM   #374
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Good day ladies.
I just wanted to post a good day to everyone an hope everyone is doing good. I'll be praying for all of you. The ones that got a BFP Congrats an may you have a HH9M an the ones that got a BFN hang tight don't give up as this road is hard to travel but you'll get there.

AFM: The count down for my surgeries has began. I've got lot house work to do this week so when come back home from having it done the house will be nice an clean. We will be leaving next Monday evening for going out of town stay at a hotel so can be at the RE office very early on the 23rd at 9am when he comes in so can have my pre-op stuff done then sent straight to hospital for having my surgeries done at 1pm. I'm getting very excited but nervous also. I'm hopeing they don't find nothing bad wrong with my tubes or the endo is really bad.

So if I'm not around much for a while it's due to getting ready to leave for next week. Not sure when be back online as when have my surgeries done I know I'll be sleeping all that evening an night with taking pain pills but I'll be back when feel better.

slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:59 AM   #375
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi ladies

I haven't been around much since I'm still adjusting to working full time again. I'm going to read through to catch up on what's going on with everyone, but wanted to say hello.

QOTW - We live in the suburbs, a fairly decent drive from the nearest city, but we live very close to the "uptown" portion of our area. DH grew up in the country and would love to return someday!

AFM This is my third cycle on Clomid and I've had positive OPKs the last two days (or at least, both looked positive to me). I'm trying to feel hopeful!
Old 10-15-2012, 06:44 AM   #376
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy
Good day ladies.
I just wanted to post a good day to everyone an hope everyone is doing good. I'll be praying for all of you. The ones that got a BFP Congrats an may you have a HH9M an the ones that got a BFN hang tight don't give up as this road is hard to travel but you'll get there.

AFM: The count down for my surgeries has began. I've got lot house work to do this week so when come back home from having it done the house will be nice an clean. We will be leaving next Monday evening for going out of town stay at a hotel so can be at the RE office very early on the 23rd at 9am when he comes in so can have my pre-op stuff done then sent straight to hospital for having my surgeries done at 1pm. I'm getting very excited but nervous also. I'm hopeing they don't find nothing bad wrong with my tubes or the endo is really bad.

So if I'm not around much for a while it's due to getting ready to leave for next week. Not sure when be back online as when have my surgeries done I know I'll be sleeping all that evening an night with taking pain pills but I'll be back when feel better.

I'm glad that you're surgeries are coming up soon....I know you want them to be over with! You seem to have a very good attitude about it all and I'm sure that will get you through this wait and see time. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Old 10-15-2012, 06:55 AM   #377
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
New thread http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1453953

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote