Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-13-2012, 04:04 AM   #31
Connor
Registered Users
seller

Sorry the NP was pushing you to make a decision about bc/conceiving. You can take all the time you need to make a decision, don't let her get to you.

Advertisement

Old 10-17-2012, 03:44 AM   #32
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nipples hurt soooo bad !! -- Update in OP

Have you ever looked into alternative therapies? I really like the book "be your own doctor" by Rachel weaver, and there's a great website that sells herbals called mountain meadow herbs, not sure if herbs of supplements would help relate hormone levels but may be worth trying hope you feel better soon momma.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #33
OHIOFIFI
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by marliah View Post
Have you ever looked into alternative therapies? I really like the book "be your own doctor" by Rachel weaver, and there's a great website that sells herbals called mountain meadow herbs, not sure if herbs of supplements would help relate hormone levels but may be worth trying hope you feel better soon momma.
Thanks for the info. I am willing to try anything to help - diet, supplements, etc.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #34
OHIOFIFI
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Sorry the NP was pushing you to make a decision about bc/conceiving. You can take all the time you need to make a decision, don't let her get to you.
Thank you I think I am going to try to regulate through diet/supplements and start tracking to see if I am ovulating. DH and I have agreed to see what happens without any major fertility treatment intervention at this time. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #35
Melinda29
Registered Users
seller

Extreme pain that radiates through the breast to by shoulder is usually the ONLY symptom that I have thrush (no white spots, no redness, nothing on baby) and the first few times it happened, I didn't recognize what it was and it progressed to mild mastitis which the only other symptoms were nausea and fatigue. Treating the thrush with Gentian Violet or Nystatin and mastitis with lots of rest and fluids have worked beautifully for me every time. My sister is a doc and she said that a medical professional who has never had thrush would not have recognized that I had it.

Just something to consider. It may not be hormonal at all--your symptoms sound EXACTLY like mine.
Melinda29 is offline   Reply With Quote