Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What is it about newborns..

Ugghh, I am so there with you. My youngest is 14 months old and I would love a newborn. There's just something about the way they smell, their squishiness and the squeaks they make that I LOVE. But we are done, so no more of that for me. I will just have to borrow babies until my children begin to have their own.

Carrie, married to my best friend, Scott and mama to Grace '05, Kate '07 and Claire '08 and Brynn born 8/18/11
katengrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:05 PM   #22
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
My newbie NEVER slept. She was always awake wanting us to hold her and stare at her, which we did!

Even now, she thinks I should sit with her in my lap all day and tell her how beautiful she is while she "talks" to me. Lol.
"You think that true love is the only thing that can crush your heart;
that will take your life and light it up or destroy it.
Then, you become a mother."

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #23
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What is it about newborns..

We are done and I'm sad about it. You know we had very similar pregnancies too. Although, I had a completely med free birth for the first time and I'd love to do it again. Sort of. LOL! There are good reasons we are done and 6 is enough kids. But, I LOVE newborns and babies. I get sad sometimes looking at my new baby and knowing he is the last.

I totally get it. And, the hormones don't help.
Heather SAHM to 6 who are 7 and under, including 2 sets of twins and our last little miracle, a surviving identical twin, born Oct 2012!
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #24
Registered Users
It's completely crazy isn't it!!! I just had my first she is 8 weeks old yesterday. Soon after she came out I started thinking that I couldn't wait to do it again! Pregnancy was not at all what I thought it would be and when I was pregnant I remember thinking that I don't want to be pregnant again for a long while. Soon after Having her I couldn't wait to have another. Can't wait to go through all of the excitement all over again! Can't wait to give birth and try again to do it naturally!

I think I'll be able to enjoy my 2nd pregnancy much more because I won't be trying to rush through it to finally get my baby.

Thinking about being done Having little babies makes me really sad. Or that there's a possibility that ill only be having one more child after her and only experiencing it one more time makes me really sad.
aemarques is offline   Reply With Quote