Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Beco BBII vs. Gemini?

Which do you like better? I am in the market to buy, but no idea which one I want. I have an almost 3 month old if that helps. Already have an ergo that I really like, but want something new. Anyone have any action shots of either you can share? I am leaning towards the Gemini just because of the forward facing front carry. What do you think? Thanks!!

Advertisement

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:10 AM   #2
southernbelle04
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I like them both. Lol Not much help, right? Lol I have found them both comfortable. The front carry in the Gemini is especially comfortable because you can crisscross the straps in back. When I'm at my computer, I can post a pic of DD1 in the Gemini.

Here is one of DD2 in the BBII:

(No idea why it posted sideways! Sorry! Like I said, I'll add better pics later.)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2351199942.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	122283  
Old 10-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Beco BBII vs. Gemini?

Thanks! I am leaning towards to Gemini since I will mostly use it for front carries. Now just so many prints to chose from

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle04 View Post
I like them both. Lol Not much help, right? Lol I have found them both comfortable. The front carry in the Gemini is especially comfortable because you can crisscross the straps in back. When I'm at my computer, I can post a pic of DD1 in the Gemini.

Here is one of DD2 in the BBII:

(No idea why it posted sideways! Sorry! Like I said, I'll add better pics later.)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
Kdevaul719
Registered Users

Re: Beco BBII vs. Gemini?

I rented from paxbaby.com and tried the BB2, Gemini, Pikolo (sp?) and borrowed the ergo. The ergo just didn't work for my body. Everyone is different. Some love it. For me my back hurt in one specific spot. The buckles at the shoulder on the BB2 and having the fabric panel on my chest drove me crazy. Again some love it but it just didn't seem to line up right on me. The pikolo straps weren't very comfy. Too thin I think.

The Gemini was just right for us. Folded up and down like an ergo, no infant insert needed, could cross straps or just do clip like ergo. It was the most comfortable for me. I have since graduated to other kinds of wraps and carriers. I have a Toddler Tula. Which is an awesome SSC option as well. I love the Tula and guess I would have loved it in a standard infant size as well if I knew about it a year ago. They are newer to the "scene." We got both our Gemini and Toddler Tula at PAXbaby.com as well. Good luck. If you can try them on somewhere or rent them it totally helps. But I know about 6 friend who got the Gemini and love it cuz its so comfy.
Kdevaul719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:43 PM   #5
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
For little babies, prefer Gemini. For older (back carries) babies, prefer BBII when I'm by myself or Oh Snap when I have help.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote